Chapter 10

Bully

When Yura and Hyeri came back from the fair, everything was ready, the only thing left to do was putting their beautiful clothes on. They all went to their houses to dress up and came back, the girls with beautiful little dresses, simple ones but beautiful, the boys with shirts and black pant.

 

« Kai has just texted me, they are on their way, they will be there at 7.15. » Baekhyun said with a rather loud voice so everyone could here it.

« Thanks Baekhyun » Yura answered, a little bit releaved.

 

« He, you ok ? »

« Yeh thank you Hyuna, i'm just a little tired. »Yura answered. « I saw you're rather close to Kris ! Is there something i need to know about you two ? » Yura said, a little smile on her lips.

« I kinda like him, but i'm not sure he likes me. You know, he's rather 'cold' but sometimes he's really cute with me. I don't really know what to think about it.. »

« I think you should wait a little, maybe take some distance and see how he reacts. If he loves you he will come to you ! »

« What if he doesn't ? » Hyuna said, anxiously

« I think he will. You know i've seen you too speaking together, there's definitely something. »

« You say this but you didn't even notice Hoya is totally into you. »Hyuna said, raising her eyebrow with a little smirk.

« What are you talking about, there's nothing between me and Hoya. » Yura said, smiling to the other girl.

« I assure you there is ! Perhaps it's only a one way love, but there is something Kim Ahyoung ! » Hyuna said, leaving her friend pensive.

 

Does he really love me ? He's my bestfriend, why would he love me ? Why does he make it more complicated ? Lee Howon i hate you ! Why do you do this to me ?

 

 

« Hi, how are you ? »

« I'm good, thank you Junho Oppa ! »

« Sojin-ie, do you want to sing with me tonight ? I know many of the boys and girls will sing so i was thinking maybe we could sing something.. »

« Sure we can Oppa ! I would like it ! »

 

« Minah-ya, how do you think i look ? »

« I think you look horrible N.. » Minah said, bursting out of laugh.

« Oh you bad girl ! » N said, pouting like a child

« I'm joking, you're handsome Oppa » Minah said, kissing N's cheek.

« This is way better ! » N said, a big smile on his mouth.

 

« I hate it Xiumin, i really hate it ! »

« Calm down Baek, if you hate it, don't look at them ! »

« But i see them everywhere ! »

« Baekhyun, imma tell you this only once. If you love her, go and tell her but stop crying everytime you see them together. »

« You guys really don't understand me ! Arshh » Baekhyun said before going out of the building.