Chapter 8

Bully

« The guy for the food comes at 4pm. The guys for the lights comes at 4.30pm, you can take care of it ? » Yura asked

« Sure i can, go, you'll be late ! »Suho answered kindly

« Thank you so much ! »

 

Yura ran to find Tao.

 

« You're here ! Please can you go outside and help the guys cleaning everything ? There are Chen, Lay, Kris and Junho. »

« Yep don't worry i'm going ! » Tao answered.

 

Yura was really stressed out. She wanted it to be amazing, sure it would be but she didn't want to disapoint his friend.

 

« Yura, sit only 2 minutes, you look exhausted ! »Sojin said, taking care of her friend « Don't worry, Baekhyun, N and Chanyeol are checking the music, Minah, Hyuna and Ailee are cleaning, Hyorin, Min and Suzy are decorating, Hoya, Xiumin, Sehun and Luhan help where they can and Fei and Jia they...well...They are here »

« What about Hyeri ? What is she doing ? »Yura asked, exhausted of all she had done.

« I'm taking care of you »Hyeri said from behind, taking her hands.

« You're not staying here Yura, you'll die if you stay here, don't worry everybody know what they have to do. If there is a problem i'm here. Just go with Hyeri and relax a little. When you comeback everything will be ready. It's 3pm, you have to comeback at 6pm. You have 3 hours to have fun. Now go ! » Sojin said, showing the door with her finger.

« Thank you Unnie » Yura said, hugging her unnie.

« Let's go, we'll be late ! »Hyeri said, pushing Yura's back.

« Why ? Where are we going ? »

« If I told you, it wouldn't be a suprise » Hyeri said, a smirk on her lips.

 

Hyeri opened Luhan's car, he said they could use it as it was a white audi tt convertible and it was funnier than her fiat 500.

 

« You know how to drive this Hyeri ? »

« Sure i know Yura, this is the same. You worry too much, don't you see everybody tell you not to worry ? »

« Yes i do ! But i don't wanna die tonight ! »

« You're not dying tonight, unless there is a problem with the surprise. » Smiling evilly.

« I hate you Lee Hyeri ! »

« I love you too, now let's go »

 

They got into the car, the beautiful car Yura was so afraid of. Maybe not the car but the one who was driving it. Hyeri wasn't the person the most careful on the road she knew.

After 5-10 minutes, Yura started to cool off, turning the volume up of the cd Luhan had bought a few days before.

 

« And..Here we are ! » Hyeri said, showing all her teeths to Yura.

« You brought me to a fair ? » Yura said, raising her eyebrow, letting show a little smile on her lips.