Chapter 22

Bully

When Yura came home she immediately went to her room and called her girlfriend with FaceTime.

 

« He babe, how are you ? »

« I'm good thanks. How was your day ? »

« Awful. » Yura said, exhausted « The is killing me i swear ! »

« Oh my poor babe..Someday she'll get bored and she'll stop. Just ignore her. »

« Yeh, it's easy to say when you don't see her everyday, everyhour ! »

« Yeh- »

« Eh girls ! Isn't it my sister-in-law behind the screen ? How you doin' ? » Jimin said, jumping on Yura's bed to sit next to her.

« Eh, i'm doing good, what about you ? » Hyeri answered kindly

« I'm really, really good ! I want you two to know before everybody else ! I'm dating Hyuna ! »

« No way ! » Yura said with a big smile.

« Congratulations little boy ! » Hyeri said, laughing at her screen.

« We can have double-dates together now ! » Jimin said jockingly.

« Yeh, we'll see about that later »Yura said, laughing with the two others.

« Eh Hyeri, when are you coming at the house ? I miss you ! » Jimin asked.

« I don't know, not tomorrow cause your sister is in detention so, saturday afternoon seems good ! » Hyeri answered.

« Wait, you got a detention ? »Jimin said, shocked. « You never had a detention ! »

« Yeh i know, it's because of this , Jia. We had a quarrel in class. »

« Why ? She told you something mean ? »

« She told i was a kitty er and she was afraid to sit next to me because i would jump on her. »

« And what did you reply ? »

« I replied i'd rather sleep with a guy than with her because she's really not attractive. »

« Yeh, this is my sister ! » Jimin said, laughing with the two girls. « I'm letting you two alone ! Bye Hyeriri ! »

« Bye Jiminnie ! »

« I'm so happy Jimin is ok with us being a couple, it really helps, i know i can talk to him if i have a problem, he's the best. »

« You weren't saying this few weeks ago. » Hyeri said, laughing a little.

« Yeh. » Yura answered, laughing with her girl.

« I've got to go. Diner time ! I'll text you tonight. See you later honey, I love you. »

« I love you too ! » Yura said, kissing her screen, which made the other girl laugh.

 

« Hmm It smells so good ! »

« Thank you Hyeri-ya. » Her mom said.

 

TV : _The news came out a few days ago, hollywood actress Ellen Page revealed she's gay.

 

« This is a shame. » Hyeri's dad said.

« Yeh, this is really not normal. Imagine how her parents must be feeling right now. »Her mother followed.

« They must be ashamed. »

« Poor people, their life are finished.. »

« Come on, this is not a big deal nowadays. It's not like she killed someone- » Hyeri said, followed by her mother.

« This is worse. It's a shame being gay, it's not normal. »

« Hmm, i don't feel really well, i think i'm ill, i should go to sleep.. » Hyeri said.

« Sure Hyeri-ya, have a rest. See you tomorrow baby girl. » Her father said.

« Goodnight baby ! » Followed her mother.

 

Hyeri went to her room, laid on her bed, her face in the pillow and burst into tears. How would they react if they knew she is gay ?