Chapter 11

Bully

« What are we doing here Kai ? »

« It's a surprise, just come in ! »

« Ok, if you say so.. »

 

Kai and Kyungsoo came into the building where the lights were off.

They walked to a hallway at the end of wich was a light.

 

« Do I have to open it ? » Kyungsoo asked, a little bit worried.

« Yes you have »Kai answered, a little smirk on his lips.

 

When Kyungsoo opened the door, all of his friends were waiting for them. They were all standing in front of him, behind them were tables with white decorations, food, a scene and a dance floor.

 

« Surprise ! »Kai said from behind.

« Oh my god this is awesome ! » Kyungsoo said, eyes wide open. « You guys did this ? »

« Actually, you should thank Yura the most, she supervised everything, she found the building etc.. » Kai said.

« Yeh but i would have never done that without the help of everyone here ! »Yura said modestly.

« Thank you so much, I love you all ! »Kyungsoo said, opening his arms for a group hug.

 

 

Everybody was dancing or laughing. The party was a real success, no one was pouting, even Baekhyun was dancing with his friends while Minah was dancing with N.

 

« Booo ! »

« God Kai ! You're crazy, you scared me ! »

« Sorry Yura-ya. » Kai said, smilling at the brunette « I wanted to thank you for everything you've done for me, you're an amazing friend ! » Hugging her.

« You're welcome Oppa »Yura said with a little laugh.

« You're not with Hyeri ? I thought you would be dancing with her, are you avoiding her? »

« No ! It's just... » She didn't really know what to say.

« Don't wanna talk about it ? It's okay, you'll tell me later ! » Kai said kindly, going away.

 

Sure she was avoiding her, they almost kissed earlier and she was kind of afraid of what Hyeri thought about it so she was just avoiding her.

 

« You wanna sing a song ? A slow one ? »

« Oh yes oppa ! What do you want to sing ? »Sojin asked Junho

« I was thinking about 'Jar of Hearts'. You know this one ? »

« Oh god i love this one ! Let's sing ! »

« Okay »Junho said, proud that she liked the song he chose.

 

« You wanna dance my princess ? »

« Sure N » Minah answered, taking N's hand and going to the dance floor.

 

Hyuna was looking for Kris when she finally saw him.

« The  ! He's dancing with Hyorin ? »

 

Yura was sitting at her table, watching all the cute couples dancing.

 

« Would you like to dance with me ? » Hoya asked, giving her his hand.

« Yeh, i would like to » Yura answered kindly, smilling at his bestfriend.

 

Yura took Hoya's hand and the two of them walked to the dance floor. It was a bit awkward to Yura because she knew about Hoya's feelings but she didn't want to hurt him. So she just ignored them, like when she's with Hyeri, she ignores her feelings. In her heart, she knew she was a coward. She could just tell everything to Hyeri but she was afraid of what could happen.

 

N's phone rang.

« Sorry, i've got to take it. »N said, answering his phone. « Arsh, i'm so sorry Minah but i've got to go.. »

« Is everything ok ? »

« Yeh, but..I've got to go..sorry » N said, giving a kiss to his girlfriend.

 

Minah was standing there, alone, in the middle of the dance floor.

 

« He, you need someone to dance ? » Baekhyun said, with a cute little smile on his face.

« Thank you Baekhie. » Minah answered, placing her arms around his neck.

 

Baekhyun was like in a dream, dancing with the girl he was in love with.

At the other side of the dance floor, there was Yura and Hoya, dancing slowly. Yura got out of her thoughts when she saw Hyeri dancing with Sehun. She began to feel jealous. She felt the anger growning up, she wanted to separate them but she couldn't and she just told herself « Why shouldn't her dance with a guy when i am dancing with one at the moment ? »

It would be totally selfish she thought. All Yura did during the slow was looking at Hyeri and imagine it was her in Sehun's place.