Chapter 37

Bully

« Still spying on your girlfriend ? »

« No ! I'm spying on the girl who's getting closer and closer to my girlfriend. »

« What do you mean ? »

« I mean she's dangerously getting closer to my girlfriend and i know she hates me. »

« How do you know it ? »

« I'm a girl ! Girls know when other girls hate them ! »

« And what- You think she's trying to steal you Yura ? »

« Yes. »

« Are you sure ? »

« Come one ! This morning she was listening to our conversation where Yura asked me if i was free this weekend and i told her i wasn't. What happened after that ? Jihae asked her to meet this weekend. You understand now ? »

« Yeh.. well.. try not to judge too fast and talk to her. After that, you'll have the right to spy on her. » Sehun said, smilling at the girl.

« I don't wanna talk to her. »

« Too bad ! If she keeps getting closer to Yura, you'll have to talk to her. » The boy said, leaving the girl.

 

« Don't you think it's weird ? I mean, we haven't been harassed since the beginning of the week. » Hyeri said.

« Yeh, Jia wasn't there the entire week.. » Yura followed.

« This is really weird. Still we are better without her here ! » Minah said.

« I heard she isn't there anymore, she's suspended for the end of the year. » Sojin said.

« Someone finally did something about this  ! » Yura said.

« Hi ! What are you talking about ? » Jihae said, sitting next to Yura.

« Jia's finally gone ! » Yura said happily.

« Great ! »

« Yeh ! More than great ! » Minah said with a big smile.

As Hyeri saw Jihae getting closer to Yura, giving her hugs and everything, she suddently stood up and took Yura's hand, making her stand up.

« Let's go now, we'll be late for the movie. » Hyeri said, going away with Yura.

« What movie ? »

« I want to see a movie ! »

« It wasn't planned.. I don't even have enough money ! »

« Don't care, i'll pay. »

 

 

Saturday quickly arrived. A saturday full of hug and kiss. The two girls watched movies, ate popcorn like other couples in movies. Hyeri was finally peacefull, hugging the girl she loved who was sleeping btw. She heard the girl's phone vibrate. She slowly took it not to wake the girl up. When she saw the id, she wasn't that peacefull anymore. She thought I'm not letting that messing up my weekend. What she did next was a pure act of jealousy, she just putted her number on Yura's unwanted id. Hyeri's jealousy was bigger than she thought it would be. Yura was hers and she wasn't going to let a new girl changing that.