chapter 36

Bully

« I have a math test right now, i don't wanna go, please help me ! » Yura said jockingly.

« What do you want me to do ? Kidnap you ? » Hyeri said, smiling to the girl.

« Do you think it would work ? » Yura said, the two bursting out of laugh.

 

Yura received a text and quickly answered with a smile. Then received a 2nd, and a 3th.

 

« So i told him- » Hyeri said, stopping in the middle of her sentence « Give me that ! » She said, taking away the phone from Yura's hands. « What's so important so that you don't listen to what i am saying ! » She said jockingly.

« Nothing, it's just Jihae. »

« Yah ? Jihae ? Let me see.. » The short haired said, looking at the phone.

« You know, we are only talking about the teacher.. »

« You were right, she's kinda fun ! » Hyeri said, giving the girl her phone back « But stop texting her when i'm talking to you ! »

« Ok.. » Yura said childishly, giving a kiss to the short haired girl. « Hyeri-ya ! » she followed « Do you want to come over this weekend ? I miss you ! Not that i want to- ! you know, just hugging you and watch a movie or something ! »

« I don't know, i have a family thing, i don't think i can.. »

« You're sure ? » Yura said pouting.

« Yeh, i have to be there, i'm sorry. Maybe next time ! »

« Ok.. I have to go ! See ya later, i love you. » The girl said, kissing the other before leaving her at her locker.

« I love you too ! » Hyeri said with a smile. A smile which disappeared when she saw a certain Jihae 3 lockers away watching at her girl leaving. The girl waited a few moments before walking in the same direction. It took that long for Hyeri to understand she had been listening to their conversation and to follow her discreetly. She walked through the students when Jihae suddently stopped next to Yura. Hyeri discreetly hide next to the locker next to the girls to hear their conversation.

 

« Eh Yura ! »

« Eh, how are you ? »

« I'm fine, thanks. Have you got a partner yet for the english thing ? »

« No, not yet, why ? »

« I was thinking we could do this together ! »

« Mmm.. yeh, it would be great ! »

« Awesome ! We could meet this weekend ! What do you think about it ? At my place or yours»

« I was supposed to see someone but she can't make it so.. Yes, it's ok ! »

« Great ! I can't wait ! »

« Yeh.. » Yura said, smilling at the behavior of the girl.

« Love ya, see ya later ! » Jihae said, giving the girl a hug before going away.

 

« Spying on your girlfriend, huh ? »

« Sehun ! You scared me ! »

« Why do you do this ? »

« Don't you think that Jihae girl is kinda weird ? »

« Not really.. She's shy, i haven't really talked to her yet. You think she's weird ? »

« I think she didn't tell us the whole story about the why she came here. »

 

« Yura ! »

« Oh, Hyeri ? »

« It's ok for this weekend ! It's not that important if i'm not there, right ? »

« Really ? » Yura said with a big smile.

« Yeh ! »

« Arsh, i was supposed to meet someone.. Don't care, you're more important ! I'll cancel. » She said, giving a big hug to the other girl.