Chapter 25

Bully

« Kim Ah Young, what have you done ? » Yura's father said furiously.

« Honey calm down. Are you ok Yura-ya ? Is your nose ok ? » Her mother asked worriedly.

« Yeh i'm ok. Can we just go ? I'll explain at home.. »

« Don't we have to see the headmaster ? »

« No, he told us we could just go. » Yura said, a little ashamed.

 

After hugging her friends, Yura followed her parents to their car and went home. Once at home she had to face her parents.

 

« What happened Yura ? »

« Hmm.. You know, i never had any problem at school, i've always been a good student and everything so.. it kind of means i had a good reason to do what i did. And she punched me first btw. Can you just trust me on this and i promise, i'll tell you what happened when i'm ready. »

« Ok, we trust you on this. Only this time ! You're still punished, you won't be allowed to see your friend this week. »

« What ? No please ! This is cruel. » Yura said, pouting a little.

« You deserve it Yura. »

« Yeh i know.. I still can use my phone ? »

« Yes ! We're not monsters ! » Yura's mother said jockingly.

« Thank you ! » Yura said leaving her parents to go upstairs.

 

« I heard you're suspended ? The perfect Yura not so perfect huh ? » Jimin said, sitting next to his sister on her bed. « What have you done ? »

« I punched Jia.. » Yura said before bursting into laugh with her brother.

« I knew you weren't that innocent ! Why did you punch her ? »

« She punched me first ! I kind of asked for it during our detention, she said she was stronger than i was. Her broken nose shows i am the strongest. » Yura said with a smirk on her lips.

« You're a bad girl Kim Ahyoung ! You can't imagine how proud i am ! » Her brother said, laughing with her. « And you're punished ? »

« Yep, i can't see the girls for a week. »

« Arsh, not lucky. Well, you could have worse ! You still have your phone, right ? »

« Yeh ! Luckily ! »

« Jia.. She's the one who sent that picture, right ? »

« Yeh, she's the one. »

« So i guess you two aren't in good terms anymore. »

« That's it. »

« SO.. she's the one who put you in such troubles. »

« Absolutely ! »

« Hmm, and when will you tell this to dad and mom ? »

« I don't know, if i tell them, i'll have to tell them i'm gay and i'm not ready yet. »

« Yep sure. Well.. I'll be there to support you when you'll tell them, ok ? »

« I love you Jim. » Yura said, hugging her brother.

« Love you too Yura. »

 

 

_You're lucky you are suspended, we were waiting for you tonight.

Yura was living in the fear. She didn't know if the next time she go to school she won't comeback. Yeh, she could have talked about it to her brother or her parents, but teenagers want to solve their problem alone nowadays. For a week, Yura used to get up at 9-10 am, she watched tv while eating her breakfast then she went to her room and switched on her mac.. It was kind of holidays for her. When the week ended, she was kind of sad because she had to go back to school but the idea of seeing her friends made her happy.

 

« YURA ! » Hyeri said, jumping in the girl's arms « I've missed you so much ! »

« So did i. »Yura said with a big smile. « How are you girls ? »

« We're pretty good, you're back so we're happy again ! » Sojin said, hugging the girl.

« Oh you're cute ! »

_______________________________________________________________

Sorry i had to change the end of the chapter, and sorry i just saw i wrote Junho instead of Yunho.