Chapter 41

Bully

« Hyeri ? What's happening ? »

« Nothing Sojin, don't worry.. » The young girl said with her head down.

« I know there is something Hyeri, i know you and i see when you're happy or when there is something going on. You can tell me anything Hyeri, you know that, right ? »

« What would you do if a new girl suddendly came to the school and fell in love with Yunho but Yunho didn't see anything and gets closer to her and you can't do anything about it but being the jealous girl who's trying to make the girl's life a living hell ? »

« You're talking about Yura, right ? » The unnie said saddly.

« Yeh.. »

« Yeh, you used 'her' to talk about Yunho so yeh. » She laughed « What i'd do ? » The older said, sitting next to the younger. « I'd tell Yunho the truth. And if he doesn't believe me, he'll do sooner or later. And i'll have the chance to remind him who was right all along and that he made a terrible mistake choosing her over me. Perhaps i'd even break up with him. But my case is more obvious than yours, it would be the same if the girl was actually a boy, i'd understand better why he would choose him because he wouldn't think a guy would be in love with him. It works a bit like you and Yura. Try to tell her. But there are big chances she won't believe you. If she doesn't, just, let Jihae screw everything up ! »

« You're sure about that ? »

« Yes, or you can just let her screw up everything from now on. »

« Thank you unnie ! » Hyeri said, hugging the older girl.

« And you know Yura loves you ! As soon as she sees Jihae has a cruch on her, their friend ship will be over. »

« Yeh.. » Hyeri said with a smile.

« And you'll see, if you stop being always with them, Yura will miss you and she'll come back to you ! »

« Where do you find all those things ? » Hyeri said, laughing.

« I don't know, tv shows ? » She said jockingly.

 

 

Yura was eating some snacks in the kitchen with her mom cooking something which looked like ddeokbokki.

« Ahyoungie ? Is Hyeri coming this weekend ? » Her mother asked, turning around to face her daughter.

« No mom ,why ? »

« Just wanted to know.. » She said, a bit dumbfounded. « Are you two still together ? » Yura's mom asked worriedly.

« Sure ! Why wouldn't we ? » Yura asked, not knowing why her mother even asked this.

« I don't know, she doesn't visit us any more. Did something happen ? Did you two quarrel ? »

« No, everything's alright.. »

« It looks like you're dating Jihae, not Hyeri, honey. You should be careful. I don't want Hyeri to be hurt. »

« I-I did not realize.. » Yura said, leaving her mom in the kitchen and went to her room.

 

Yura sat on her bed, lost in her mind. Did it really look like she was dating Jihae and not Hyeri ? Yura felt guilty. Maybe it was the reason why Hyeri was so distant with her. She knocked on her brother's door and came in, sitting next to him on his bed.

 

« Jimin.. » Yura said sadly.

« Yeh ? » He said, playing with his phone.

« Does it look like i'm dating Jihae nd not Hyeri ? »

Jimin stopped his game and laid his phone on his bed.

« I'm not gonna lie to you Yura. It looks like Hyeri and you aren't together anymore. She doesn't come here anymore, you're always with Jihae. If that distance between you two is not made by you, it's made by her. She certainly saw what everyone else here saw. »

« I'm a terrible person ! » Yura said, falling backward flat on the bed.

« Yes you are Yura. But it's not like you two were done. Go and see her. Tell her everything a girl wants to hear from the person she loves. Stop seeing Jihae, at least not so often. »

« I can't believe you're a better lover than i am. »

« Go ! She must fell aweful right now ! »

 

Yura left her house, took her mother's car and drove to a big house where the girl who loves her live.