Chapter 9

Bully

« And..Here we are ! » Hyeri said, showing all her teeths to Yura.

« You brought me to a fair ? » Yura said, raising her eyebrow, letting show a little smile on her lips.

« Good surprise ? »

« Awesome surprise ! » Yura yelled

« I knew you would love it ! »Hyeri said, proud of what she had done.

 

Hyeri and Yura got out of the car. Hyeri took Yura's hand and walked to the first stand.

 

« You want a cuddly toy ? » Hyeri said, letting show her tongue between her teeths.

« I want the big one here ! »Showing the big pink teddy bear.

 

Hyeri bought what she needed and shot 2 or 3 times before making fall the bear.

 

« Yeh ! You're the best ! »Yura said, jumping on Hyeri.

« I know i'm the best »Hyeri said, laughing.

« Here's your bear beautiful princess ! »The guy said to Yura.

« Thanks ! »

 

« What do you wanna do now ? »

« I wanna go to the bumper car ! »

« Let's go then ! »

 

They did many games, they laughed, they saw clowns, horses...

 

« Hyeri-ya.. »

« Yes ? »

« Can you buy me some cutton-candy ? » Yura said childishly

« Okay baby Ahyoungie ! »Hyeri said, pinching Yura's cheeks

 

« Hi, can we have a cutton-candy and a candy apple please ? » Hyeri asked to the stallholder.

« Sure, anything more ? »

« No thanks »

« Okay, it will be ok in a minute »

 

« You're having fun ? »

« Yes, thank you so much ! »Yura said, hugging Hyeri.

 

The two hugged for a long time, actually it looked like a long time to them.

 

« I don't wanna let go of you » Yura said, a little sadness in her voice.

« Well, you'll have to cause i think your cutton-candy is ready ! »Hyeri said, laughing a little

 

Yura and Hyeri stopped their embrace and took their food.

 

« You know what i wanna do now ? I wanna go to the Ferris Wheel. » Yura said, taking Hyeri's hand and walking to it.

The two of them sat on it when it started turning.

 

« How do you feel ? »Hyeri asked

« I'm way better than 3 hours ago ! »

« That means it worked » Hyeri said with a smile on her face.

 

Yura laid her head on Hyeri's soulder. They watched the tiny town from their point of view with all these lights, it was only 6pm but the night had already fallen. Yura felt so good on Hyeri's shoulder, she could have stayed here forever.

When she got her head off of Hyeri, they were face to face. Yura wanted to kiss her. She really wanted to kiss her but she was afraid Hyeri wouldn't be okay with it and it would just make everything so complicated. So she just turned her head to looked away.

 

« I think we should go now. » Hyeri said.