Chapter 40

Bully

Hey guys, I know I'm a , I let you down for more than a year but the guilt was killing me so i'm posting the end of the story. You have the right to hate me lol, I would hate me at your place !! Anyway, here's the continuation of Bully.

I'm sorry I was such a . Enjoy the read :)

 

__________________________________________________________

 

 

 

To : Yura pabo

Hi dumb ! What are you doing ?

 

From : Yura pabo

Hey dumber ! I'm with Jihae , we're working on our english project.

 

To : Yura pabo

I didn't know you two we're meeting today.

 

From : Yura pabo

I guess i forgot to tell you about this.. Are you mad at me ?

 

To : Yura pabo

Nah ! You silly girl, i'll never be mad at you !

 

 

~

 

To : Hunhun

Sehun ! Yura's with Jihae at her home ! What do i do ????

 

From : Hunhun

Hyeri, stop panicking like this ! It's not like Yura was going to cheat on you, she loves you ! I'm sure she won't do this !

 

To : Hunhun

It's not about Yura, it's about the who's with her ! 

 

From : Hunhun

You know, you should cool off, maybe she's not that of a .

 

To : Hunhun

What if she is ? Yura's spending way more time with her than with me..

 

From : Hunhun 

You can just talk about that with her, why don't you ?

 

To : Hunhun

Cause i'll be a psyco-jealous-ie-girlfriend.

 

From : Hunhun

Then be the psyco-jealous-ie-girlfriend you are.

 

To : Hunhun

Oppa.. Can you do something for me ?

 

From : Hunhun

Sure i can !

 

To : Hunhun

I know you guys have some contacts.. Can you look Jihae's past, there must be something about her, something i could use against her.

 

From : Hunhun

You sound scrazy, but i will, don't worry bout that.

 

 

~

 

Hyeri, Sojin and Minah were talking in front of the classroom.

« Are you going to Hyorin's party this saturday ? » Sojin asked.

« Totally ! It will be awesome ! » Minah said excitedly.

« Yeh, i can't wait ! » Hyeri said with a big smile. « Have you seen Yura though ? »

« She's right behind you ! » Sojin answered.

« With Jihae » Minah followed.

 

It froze Hyeri. Knowing Yura was with the girl froze her. When she turned to see the two girl, she felt all the anger inside of her growing and growing, she wanted to punch the girl so hard, but if she did, Yura woudn't be ok with it and they would quarrel. So she just kept it inside of her chest. 

 

« Hey girls ! » Yura said, greeting the 3 of them. « What were you talking about ? »

« Hyorin's party ! Are you coming ? » Minah asked.

« Sure I am ! »

« What about you Jihae ? » Sojin asked.

« I don't really know her.. » Jihae answered uncomfortably.

« Don't worry about it, the half of those who are coming don't know her too ! » Minah said jockingly.

« Why not then. »

 

Why not ? Hyeri thought. Perhaps because you wanna steal my girl ! Hyeri was really not ok with it. And the party came really quickly. 

 

 

« Do you wanna drink something ? » Hyeri asked kindly.

« Yeh ! Thank you cutie ! » Yura answered, giving a kiss to the short haired girl.

 

Hyeri hadn't even the time to go back to the girl, Jihae had already jumped on her. 

 

« Hi Jihae ! How are you ? » Hyeri asked with a fake smile.

« I'm fine, thank you ! What a great party ! » She replied with the same fake smile.

« Yeh, we were having a lot of fun until you came ! » Hyeri followed sarcastically.

« Oh, do i disturb you ? » She said, knowing that she did.

« No ! Not at all ! » Hyeri followed with her usual fake smile.

« Fine. »

 

The night was all like that tuesday night at the theater. Hyeri and Jihae secretly fighting over Yura, one of them taking her hand, the other taking it back, Jihae dancing with Yura and Hyeri suddently dancing between them. 

 

« Hey ! What are you doing? »

« I'm driving her home, she's drunk. »

« And you just take her and leave ? Without even informing me ? » Hyeri yelled.

« You were having fun, i didn't want to disturb you ! »

« Oh come on ! Disturbing me one more time won't change anything ! You're crazy ! Now you let me drive my girl home ! »

« No i'm not ! Let us alone or else-»

« Oh wow, you're threatening me ? And you think i'm scared of a poor little lesbian who doesn't have balls enough to tell me she wants my girl ? »

« I don't know what you're talking about. »

« Yes you do ! But you also know that in the end, i'll have the girl and you'll have the broken heart. Just give up, this is hopeless. »

« Good, drive her home ! » The girl said, leaving them.

« Coward ! » Hyeri yelled at her.