Chapter 23

Bully

« Eh, why don't you talk to Minah about what you feel now that she's single ? »

« Arsh Chanyeol, you're so stupid ! I'm not going to ask her to date me whereas her boyfriend broke up with her yesterday ! »

« Sure..but don't wait too long, you're not the only one who wants Minah..» Chanyeol said, leaving Baekhyun alone.

 

« Hello Oppa ! How are you ? » Yura said, hugging the boy.

« Let me alone Yura. »

« Wait, i'm not your princess Yura anymore ? » Yura said jockingly, pouting at her oppa.

« No, now go. »

« What's going on ? » Yura said, shocked about his behavior.

« Oh come on ! Let go of me ! I don't wanna talk with you, you disgust me. » Leaving the girl.

« Hoya ! » Yura yelled in the noisy hallway, a tear falling from her eye. « You said you would always be there for me ! »

 

Yura watched her bestfriend going away. She walked through the hallway and found Hyeri, waiting at her locker.

 

« Eh, you didn't text me last night.. »

« No, i fell aslee- Have you just cried ? » Hyeri said, worried about her girlfriend.

« Yeh-hmm- I think I lost Hoya.. »

« Oh no.. Why ? Did he say something ? »

« Not really, he kinda told me not to speak to him again.. »

« He's a jerk, forget about him. » Hyeri said, hugging her girl.

« I just don't understand why he did this.. we have been bestfriend for a so long time.. »

 

 

« Why do i have to be stuck here with you ! »

« Perhaps because you said i was a kitty er during the lesson ! In front of the teacher ! » Yura answered angrily.

« This is the entire truth, we all know that, why are we in detention ? »

« Oh shut up and scrub ! » Yura said, tired of the girl.

« Don't talk to me this way ! »

« Or what, you'll hit me ? » Yura said, laughing at the girl.

« Yeh ! »

« Oh come on, you just can't, your little body doesn't allow you to hit me, i'm stronger than you.. »

« You're sure about that ? » Jia said, walking to the girl.

« Absolutely. » Yura said, looking into her eyes.

« Jia ! Go back to your work ! » A loud voice said.

« We'll see next time ! » Jia whispered.

« I'm looking forward to it ! » Yura whispered her back.