Chapter 30

Bully

« And he took me to that amazing restaurant and when he walked me home he held my hand. It was so cute ! And then i kissed him.. »

« You did what ? » Her friend said shocked.

« Yeh i know.. I shouldn't have- » She said guitly.

« No Minah ! It was the right thing to do ! We all know he loves you and you feel something for him, admit it ! » Her older unnie said.

« You're sure ? »

« Come on Minah ! You would be beautiful together ! Go and tell him ! » The maknae said.

« Ok ! » She said, bracing herself for the face to face and leaving the girls.

« How are you with Junho oppa ? » The youngest asked.

« We are getting on all right. » Sojin said happily « What about you and Yura ? »

« The same. Have you seen her ? »

« Not at all, i thought she would have been with you when i came to you. »

« Hey girls, i think Yura is in trouble ! Come ! » Chanyeol said, taking their hands.

 

What did he mean 'is in trouble' ? The two girls was thinking the same thing. They rapidly had the answer when Chanyeol stopped his walk in front of a big circle of people. Yura was in the center, face to face with Jia, exchanging insults when Jia raised her hand quickly but slow enough to be taken by Xiumin.

 

« Don't you dare touching her ! » Xiumin said very meanly, a side of him they had never seen.

« Let go of my hand ! It hurts ! »

« I don't care ! »

« Let go of her ! » Hoya said, punching Xiumin in the face.

 

It didn't took that long for the other to help Xiumin, changing it to a really big fight between the guys of the school. No one ever had something like a detention from it as it was behind the school and no one ever kept an eye on it.

 

« Are you ok oppa ? » The girl asked worriedly.

« Yeh, don't worry Yura, it's just a little nosebleed, nothing important ! » Xiumin said with a smile.

« Thank you for what you did.. I feel so bad, it's because of me that you're hurt. »

« No, don't feel bad Yura, you did nothing wrong, i choosed to protect you, i knew it would happen one day. »

« Oh oppa ! » Yura said, hugging the boy.

 

Few weeks after, Yura wasn't there target anymore, at least less. It was Hyeri now. They pushed her against the lockers, wrote weird things on her books, on her desk, they insulted her and btw made her cry. She used to go back home, lock her in her room and cry all night long. She saw what they were doing to Yura but she didn't know how it felt being harassed that way. She suddently starting receiving messages.

_Watch out little red riding hood, the wolf is right behind.

First she thougth it was a joke, being called 'little red riding hood' was kind of cute, but the messages started to be weirder.

_So you're gay huh ? I just think you need a man to change it, what do you think about after school, in that dark road behind your house, you know, the one with that cute little garden.