Chapter 19

Bully

The day began rather good, Yura was happy, so was Hyeri. That secret they were hiding wasn't a secret anymore, at least not for them and their friends. That's why they went to school happy because going to school meant seeing the other. Sure they didn't expect what would happen 10 minutes later.

 

Yura was walking in the hallway, feeling a bit weird because of how the other students was looking at her _What's happening here ?

You can't imagine how she felt when she reached her locker.

 

« What the - ? » Yura's jaw fell instantly.

 

She didn't really understand why words like « gay », « queer » and «  » was written on her locker, they only told this to the girls, how everyone could know that ?

She walked to it, ashamed, she didn't want to face all the students that were here. As she looked at it, her anger was grew up. She saw a liquid falling of her locker, only a few drops, she understood they had put something in it, that's why she stepped to the right before opening it and letting fall wet paper. She wanted to kill who did this but one thing more important came to her mind. _Hyeri !

 

When she reached Hyeri's locker, damages were already done. Hyeri was standing in front of her locker, humiliated.

 

« Let's go Hyeri.. » Yura said, holding her hand.

 

They walked together in the halway, facing everysingle students that was here without even looking at them, Yura was so angry, she wanted the person who did this to die so hard, you could see the anger in her eyes.

 

« Girls ! You're here, we've looked everywhere for you ! » Sojin said, walking to the girls, followed by Minah.

« We saw your lockers, are you ok ? » Minah asked worriedly.

« Do we look like we are ok ? What happened, I thought only you two knew about that ! » Yura said angrily.

« The entire school received it this morning.. »Sojin said, showing the girls the picture of them kissing at the party.

« Who sended you this ? »Yura asked.

« Jia did. » Sojin replied.

 

The two lovers walked to the headmaster's office. Yura knocked and got in with Hyeri.

 

« Hello, hmm.. I don't know if you know but some pictures have been sent and we need 1 or 2 hours to wash the things students put in our lockers.. »Yura said shyly.

« Yes, sure. But hurry. » the headmaster answered.

« Thank you ! » Yura said, walking out of the office with a wordless Hyeri.