Chapter 20

Bully

Lessons had only began and fights as well.

 

« Sorry but i'm not sitting next to her ! »

« Come on Jia, stop being childish and sit.. » The teacher said, tired of her behavior.

« No i'm not ! »

« Tell me why ! »

« Because i don't want that kitty er to jump on me ! »

« Wait.. You serious ? » Yura said shocked.

« Yes I am ! You disgust me, being gay is just disgusting ! »

« Oh don't worry, i won't jump on you, i'd rather sleep with a guy than with you.. You're really not attractive ! » Yura said, disgust on her face.

« You bitc- »

« YOU TWO STOP RIGHT NOW ! I'll go with you to the headmaster's office. » The teacher yelled.

 

The teacher really went to the headmaster with them, letting the other alone.

 

« Hello, i brought you those two because of their behavior. They insulted eachother during the lesson. »

« Oh really ? Why ? »

« Because she's a ing lesbian and i wanna puke everytime i see her. »

« If i were you i'd stop right now.. » Yura warned her.

« Ok, so you two are getting a detention this wednesday. All the afternoon, you'll be cleaning the school. »

« Oh  » Jia said.

« Plus saturday morning ! Thank you very much Jia » The headmaster said.

 

 

 

« Hey girls » Yura said, giving a kiss on Hyeri's check.

« Hey, you ok ? » Minah asked.

« The got me a detention. » Yura said, angry but not showing it too much.

« Jia ? » Hyeri asked.

« Yeh, she's starting to get in my nerves, like seriously ! »

« Hey Minah, can I talk to you a second ? »

« Sure N Oppa ! »

 

« What going on Oppa ? »

« My family's moving.. » N said sadly.

« Wait, does it mean- »

« Yeh, i'm sorry.. »

« Bu- I don't want you to leave ! »

« Neither do I, but i have to, i can't stay here alone, my parents would never let me do this ! »

« Ask them ! »

« They already found me a new school, it's over Minah, i'm sorry.. » N said, turning his back to hide his tears and walking away.