Chapter 14

Bully

As every month, Sojin, Yura, Minah and Hyeri had a special night together, a special teenager night, the kind where you watch an horror movie in the dark and talk about girl things. Those nights, their parents were out, which made it easier to have fun without the parents yelling at you because you make too much noise.

 

« And what did you do ? »

« With him ? »

« In your bedroom ? »

« We did nothing at all, you crazy girls ! » Sojin said, laughing at the girls.

« You're sure about that ? » Yura said, raising a eyebrow.

« He didn't even try ? » Minah said, kind of shocked.

« No, he didn't, he can wait, not like N Oppa.. uh Minah? » Sojin said, looking at Minah with a smirk.

« Wh- What are you talking about ? » Minah said, even more shocked.

« Don't play the innocent little girl with us Minah, we all know what happened ! »Sojin said.

« We didn't do anything, i told him i wanted to wait .. » Minah said with a low voice.

« Aww cute girl, she's still pure as a little flower ! » Hyeri said, laughing at her words.

« Yeh, not like our drinks, Hyeri-ya, you only drank 2 glasses you're already drunk. » Yura said, making fun of the youngest girl in the room.

« Close your mouth or i'll close it myself ! » Hyeri said jockingly.

« Do it ! My body's ready ! » Yura said, laughing with the girls.

« Ok but remember you asked for it ! » Hyeri said, getting up.

 

Yura really didn't expect her to do that. The girls neither. But she did. Hyeri walked to Yura and pressed her lips against hers. Sure they were drunk, the 4 of them, so it hadn't the same effects it would have had if they weren't. They weren't that drunk btw so they could still remember it the next day and how they laughed right after that.