Chapter 17

Bully

« , i forgot my towel ! I'm so stupid ! »

 

The girl turned around to go back to the beach. Fortunately, she wasn't far away from it but she had to pass by some trees so she used her phone light not to fall.

That's when she saw her two friends were still there.

 

« Oh, Yura and Hyeri are still here ? » She said with a low voice.

 

What she saw next shocked her.

 

« Oh my gooood.. »

 

Her jaw literally dropped.

 

« This is disgusting ! » The girl said, always with a low voice. « I can't beleive it ! »

 

What she did next was the beginning of a hell Yura and Hyeri would have to live.

 

« Jia, you're the best » The girl said to herself « Only you could think about taking photos. »

 

 

« So, you..? » Hyeri asked, not nowing how to say it.

« Yeh.. » Yura said, smiling at the other girl.

« Hmm.. Are we a couple now ? » Hyeri asked, a little lost.

« Well.. I think we should wait a little, say it to the girls and.. we should just wait.. »

« I think too. » Hyeri said, smiling at the girl she loved.

« We should go back home now, it's late. » Yura said, taking Hyeri's hand.

 

 

« , they are coming.. »

 

Jia hid behind a tree, waiting for the girls to leave. When they had left, Jia called her friend.

 

« Fei, you'll never believe what i've just seen.. »