Chapter 1

Bully

It was only 6 on the morning but Yura couldn't sleep. She was thinking about how she missed her friends during those 2 months of holidays. She had a big smile on her face, she smiled at the idea of seeing Sojin, Minah and Hyeri. Sure they met during the holidays, the even went to the beach together and spent a lot of time together but it wasn't the same when they saw eachother at school and out. They had more things to talk about at school like the new guys that just arrived or how the teachers were almost crying when the boys were doing what they wanted to do. The boys, they were amazing, they could do everything you asked them. Well, at least some of the boys. Hoya was one of them, he was Yura's best boy friend. He could do anything for her little princess, they new eachother since middle school. First they hated eachother but one day they just realized they were the same. This is how Prince Hoya and Princess Yura happened.

There was N too. N was deeply in love with Minah since last year. It was his first year in the school and he happended to be next to Minah during there first class. We can say it was love at first sight. Minah had a crush on him too. It wasn't the same kind of love, at least not yet. She wasn't deeply in love but she had feelings for him.

Then there was Junho, they don't really know about his feelings, he hides them really well.

But for Yura, there was something between him and Sojin.

Yura knew Sojin had a crush on him, she told her after a little party with the girls where many bottles mysteriously disappeared from her parent's refrigerator. The two of them were the most mature of them all. This may be why they would be a great couple.

There was a big group of boy. They named themselves Exo, don't ask me why, it didn't make anysense but it sounded good so no one complained. They were 12. 12 cute guys but respected guys, everyone knew that if someone touched one of them he was dead. This is a rather good thing for 2 of them, Kai and Kyungsoo, who were dating. You could see the love in there eyes. They were kind of protectors to Yura, Sojin, Minah and Hyeri.

We don't really know how they became friends but they did.

When Yura watched her watch, it was only 6. She decided to eat something soft and to get prepared for the first day of school. She was wearing a black and white skirt with a white blouse, a dark tie, a white jacket and black converse. She was really hot like this, every boy would drool by seeing her and every girl would be jealous of her body. She letted her long brown hair fall on her back, her beautiful brown hair.

When she watched her watch for the second time, it was 7.45. She got out of her house, with her big smile on her face, her bag on her back, ready to see her friends.