More of the kind

Seven Times For Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PSST! Subscribers, where did you go?! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beep, beep, beep, beep-

Wack! Soyu hit her alarm clock to stop the noise. She groggily sat up, crossing her legs Indian style and rubbing her tired eyes. She dropped her arms down onto her blanket while she slowly opened her eyes. She jumped a little in surprise, but soon turned into a frown.

“Jongin,” She said sternly, “What are you doing in my room?” she stared at him. Kai was sitting at the end of her bed facing her legs crossed as well.

“I was waiting for you to wake up.” He scratched the back of his head.

Soyu gave him a look *Now I have to put up with him*. Kai looked at her, “What?”

Soyu sighed and shook her head, “Never mind.” She stood up to grab her uniform out of her wardrobe as it was Monday already.

She was about to take her top off when she remembered she had company. She whirled around to face him, only to see him looking at her attentively. “Do you mind?” She said as she tried to gesture kindly at the door to ask him to leave.

Kai raised an eye brow with a small smirk on his lips. He got comfy on her bed, resting his arms behind his head, “No, I don’t mind at all.” He looked in her eyes in a flirtatious way. “I could watch you all day.”

Soyu gritted her teeth, trying to restrain herself from grabbing Kai by the ear and kick him out herself, “Kai.” She said through her teeth, warning him.

Kai flashed her a sweet smile before flashing out of her sight. Soyu sighed and went to get ready for the day. She took her time to change not noticing the time.

“Crap!” She said under her breath, running a comb through her hair once, and dashing out of her room and ran downstairs.

“Bye, mom!” she yelled as she hopped to put her shoes on.

“What about break-“ Her mother started, but Soyu already slammed the door and  was halfway down the street, “fast…”

Just when Soyu was about to cross the street, she felt a bit empty. She hit her forehead in stupidity, *My backpack!* She turned to run back but Kai flashed in front of her.

“Not now Kai, I’m in a hurry.” She went to pass him, but he stopped her by holding her wrist. She turned around to lash at him but he interrupted.

“Your bag?” Kai held out her backpack.

She sighed in relief, “Thank you, Kai.”

----

When Soyu arrived at her school, the bell had rung ten minutes before. She wasted no time to collect her books from her locker, instead she ran straight to her first class. Luckily the teacher was running late as well.

She was busy catching her breath when there was a tap on her shoulder from behind. She looked back. It was Baekhyun smiling as bright as the sun.

“You seem like y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter