The Start?

Seven Times For Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You guys would have heard the news about EXO’s Luhan. :( It’s big news. But I think I will continue this story with the mentions of Luhan. I hope it’s no bother:)

+++++++

 

Soyu was sleeping deeply into dream land. Thank goodness it was the weekend, she can sleep in her tiredness away. Her comfy bed all soft and squishy, smelling like clean laundry and feeling like thousands of feathers. Too bad it didn’t sound like a sweet serenade.

Soyu’s eyebrows narrowed. The window in her bedroom was rattling like there was a hurricane about to hit her house. Her face scrunched up in annoyance. *Why the sudden disturbance? Ugh.* with her eyes still closed, she flipped over so she was lying on her back. She let out a groggy grunt, *Maybe it will pass in a few minutes.*

Five minutes passed…

Then ten minutes passed…

With a sigh of an annoyance, Soyu kicked her legs, frustrated that the wind did not stop hitting her window. All she wanted to do was sleep knowing the time was 3AM.

She puffed and open her eyes. Her eyes widened in horror and voiced out an ear bleeding scream.

“AHH!!” With a pounding heart and cold sweat forming across her forehead and down her back, Soyu kicked off her blanket and dashed to the door. She turned the doorknob in panic but she couldn’t seem to open it. She pushed and banged the door with her fist, wanting to get out desperately. The door just wouldn’t budge.

She hit the door with her palms, “Dad! Mom!” She called out, not wanting to look behind her. *Someone help me please!* She cried in her head, hot tears forming in her eyes. She leaned her head on the door like she has given up.

She heard the rush of footsteps of her father and mother on the other side, coming down the hallway. “Soyu!” Her mother called, there was worry in her voice.

Soyu’s head lift up in instant at the sound of her mother’s voice. She banged at the door again.

To her hope, the door swung open causing her to step back. At the sight of her dad and mom she rushed into their arms, stepping out of her dark room and was glad to be in the hallway light.

“What is it, Soyu?!” Her dad asked her.

Tears fell down her face, glad that she was with someone now. She hiccupped, “There’s- there’s someone in my room!”

Her father looked into her dark room. He squinted his eyes to get a better vision in the darkness.

Soyu’s mother took hold of Soyu in her arms, as the father when on to inspect. Mrs. Park hugged Soyu in comfort and brought her close as they took a step back from her room.

Mr. Park slowly raised his hand up to the light switch. In a flick the bedroom lit up with light.

But no one was there.

Mr. Park stepped in and looked around, seeing that no one was there, he turned to Soyu who was crying in her mother arms. 

“Soyu,” he said gently, “There’s no one here.”

Soyu sniffled, “There was! He was right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter