The feeling

Seven Times For Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eighteen year old Soyu looked into the mirror one last time, fixing her dark brown hair into place, and then applying another layer of lip-gloss. She smiled at herself in the mirror before smacking her lips together. *Perfect* Soyu got her purse that was hanging on her door handle and went downstairs.

Soyu’s mother was in the kitchen preparing for a lunch meal. She looked over her shoulder and raised an eyebrow at her daughter who was at the door, slipping her sandals on.

“Going on a date with Hongbin?” Mrs Park asked Soyu with a small teasing smile as she wiped her wet hands on a tea towel.  

Soyu put her left sandal on with a laugh before standing up straight. “Funny mom, Hongbin and I broke up three days ago.

Her mom’s smile dropped, “I’m sorry Soyu, I didn’t know-“

Soyu waved her hand in the air in a lazy manner, “Don’t worry about it, mom.”

Mr Park walked in on their conversation, “So, what’s the boy’s name?”

“Ilhoon-“ Soyu paused for a second with a thought. “No, its Taehyung.” Soyu looked to the right in doubt. *Wait… Taehyung was the guy four weeks ago.*

“Don’t name all the guys you dated now.” Mr Park joked but no one was listening.

Soyu snapped her fingers, “Ah huh! It’s Daehyun! I’m going on a date with Daehyun! Which by the way, I’m going to be late if I stay here longer. Bye!” She smiled, latched onto her purse before skipping out.

Mr and Mrs Park looked at each other with an eyebrow raised.

Mr Park sighed, “Our daughter can’t live on like this.”

“Don’t worry, it will pass once she finds the right guy.” Mrs Park put a hand on Mr Park’s chest.

Mr Park frowned, “I liked it when she was talking to herself.” He muttered, remembering the time when Soyu was younger. She talked to her imaginary friend.

“Just be happy that she actually talking to someone real.” Mrs Park walked away into the kitchen.

-----

Soyu smiled happily as she walked towards the café were her date was waiting for her. She looked at her wrist watch. It was going to be exactly ten minutes when she enters the café.

*Right on time.* Well… not really, she is still ten minutes late.

Soyu looked straight ahead but then, a gust of wind whooshed passed. Her eyes widened a little. For a second it seemed like the wind said something. She looked around to see if there was someone in her ear but it was only people going on in their daily lives.

Her eyebrows furrowed. *Must be hearing things.* She continued to walk towards the café.

She opened the door to the cute, warm café. She looked around for her date. She spotted her date and did a huge mental face palm at herself. *, that’s not Daehyun.*

Soyu put on a bright smile, “Hey, Byunghyun.”

Byunghyun also known as L. Joe. Has a chick bad boy image that makes all girls fall for.

L. Joe stood up with a charming smile on his lips. Soyu went over and gave him a tender hug. Some middle school kids in the next table snickered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter