Please drink with caution!

Seven Times For Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Triple Update!! Please read back to Chapter 24!

+++++++

 

“WOOO!” Everyone cheered when a fellow classmate chugged down a strong alcoholic drink. It has been 2 hours into the party, and there were people just absolutely losing it, while others were getting a little tipsy –Soyu for example. She had 3 shots that were given to her, and 3 cans of something. She was getting pretty giggly.

She wasn’t totally drunk yet, she could still walk and talk properly but somethings she says are little out of her control. She went about around the massive and nicely furnished house to search for her friends to see if they were okay.

She was about to leave the big crowed when on the corner of her eye, she sees Myunghee.

“Woah, woah, woah,” She repeated herself out loud as she went up to Myunghee who was on the couch with some guy, eating each other’s faces.

She forced the two apart without thinking, “Woah.” There was a sound when she pulled the two apart.

Even though Soyu was slightly intoxicated, she knew that Myunghee was not the type to do this. Myunghee was a very quiet spoken type of girl, and too see her make-out with some guy was a total surprise!

She looked at her friend in the eyes. Myunghee’s eyes were droopy and her makeup was slightly a mess. She knew her friend had a little too much to drink. A little meaning a lot.

“Heyyyy, Soyuuu!” Myunghee Slurred. All Soyu did was stare at her wide eyed. She took a glance at the guy she was making out and chuckled to herself. Oh the irony. The guy she was making out was in a beast costume. Myunghee was dressed as Belle which made Soyu’s chuckle into a loud giggle.

She was about to ask her friend how much did she drink, but Bongcha came in and hooked her head in her arm. Obviously been drinking too.

“Leave her be!” Bongcha yelled hyper-ly in Soyu’s ear. “If she’s about to sleep with this guy, then we stop her!”

Soyu agreed and went to grab another drink. She sculled her drink down in thirst. Completely in her moment, she took another can in her hand and opened it as she searched for more of her friends to check if they were okay.

Along to the loud music she danced her way to the backyard. But this time the alcohol was getting to her, and she was slightly stumbling.

The backyard was crowded too, drunk people everywhere dancing about. Her head was spinning a little as she searched for her friends from afar. She took a long drink from her can until it was half full. The alcohol was hitting her hard now.

Just when she was about to get on her tippy toes to search above the crowd, she was tackled down to the wet grass and rolled about with an ‘ooof’ along with the figure. Soyu lost grip on her drink, it went rolling somewhere else on the grass.

The two tumble twice, and Soyu was underneath. Aejung was giggle like crazy as she was on top of Soyu. Aejung’s body was directly on top of her and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter