Dispute

Seven Times For Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The rush of thumps from footsteps ran down the stairs. Soyu slung her backpack on and stumbled as she shoved her feet in her school shoes. Ms. Park looked up at her, “Aren’t you going to eat breakfast before you leave?”

Soyu adjusted her shoes, “I bought food. I’ll eat at school.” She stood up straight and stomped her feet for them sit right in her shoes, “Bye!” She rushed out without looking at her mom.

Mr. Park’s hear tilted to the side. Now why on earth is she in a rush? She check the time on the microwave, Soyu still had fifty minutes till school starts.

When Soyu reached inside the school, she was huffing for air. Bead of sweat was across her forehead and her back was slightly damp. She checked the time on her phone and noticed that she had furty-five minutes before the bell. Looking around in the hallway, there was a couple of students but she guess there were a few more on the other floors of the school.

She walked straight ahead in the hallway, peering in the classes’ small windows trying to find Kai. The incident previously was something they had to discuss about.

“Jongin.”Whispered Soyu, not trying to look crazy to the few students that were there. Seeing that he was not on the first floor, she took the stairs to go upstairs. Again she called out for him, passing doors, peering into the windows.

Just then, Kai teleported right in front of her, startling her causing shivers up her spine.

“Woops, mian.” Kai apologised when she slightly jumped. “Let’s go in here.” He opened the door to the class room that was right next to them, to be out of site from the other students.

Both walked in and sat at a table; Kai dragged a chair in front of the desk Soyu took a seat at.

“Do you have any possible theories why you are like this?” Asked Soyu, while she took out the food from her bag and set it in between them.

Kai split the chopsticks and gave them to Soyu, then grabbing himself the other and splitting it. “I honestly don’t know, like I said before it could have been I onetime thing.”

Soyu looked at the chopsticks that Kai gave her, for some reason, the kind gesture made the corners of her lips hitch up. She cleared to wipe the growing smile off her face. Her face went blank when she watched Kai shove three slices of kimbap in his mouth and chewed happily.

“Do you think maybe it has something to do what Chanyeol was saying yesterday?” Soyu brought up an idea.

“What did he say again?” He swallowed down his food, “Oh, the kiss! You really have to tell me what happened, I must know if my performance was good.”

“Performance?” Soyu frowned, “This isn’t . It was just a kiss.”

Kai laughed his imagination was going some places now, “Well, I must have been somewhat a good kisser since you didn’t pull back.”

Heat was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter