Well, sh*t

Seven Times For Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the excitement died down a little. Soyu and Kai took the celebration to the kitchen with cookies. Kai searched for them while Soyu was at the table still jotting down some notes.

“So that’s what Chanyeol was saying, stage one. Stage one of the day of the week!” She dropped the pen down with the most satisfied smile. “I feel so smart.”

Kai closed the cupboard where the cookies were not seen, “You are, I’m from the planet of immortality. I don’t even know.”

“Chanyeol knows because he had a fate partner who came to earth. Just wow.” She smiled. “I’m actually in love with the process of your kind.”

He scoffed, “And yet, not with me.”

“Hey, don’t go there now.” She joked.

Kai pouted while he picked up the container of cookies from the pantry and brought it to the table. He also made coffee too with it, like a great husband.

The two went to the living room to drink their hot beverage and eat their sweet cookies. They went to sit on the couch to watch TV.

Soyu took the remote and switched the TV on. They got comfy on the couch, until the doorbell rang.

“Who’s that?” Kai asked setting his cup on the side table. Soyu did too and walked to the door with Kai right behind her.

Soyu opened the door, and Aejung came in view. “Soyu!! I’ve got some gossip!” Aejung cheered while she walked passed her, not seeing Kai, and entering the house.

“No, come in.” Soyu mumbled while she closed the door.

“What is she doing here?” Kai asked, still following her from behind like a ghost. Soyu scrunched her nose at Kai, indicating for him to stay quiet since she couldn’t respond to him.

“Why do you have two full cups of coffee? Did you have someone over?”

“No, I just forgot that I made one before.” She lied and went to sit on the couch next to Aejung who was already comfy and Kai sat on the floor right in front of them like a little kid.

“Can I have it then?” She asked.

“Yeah, sure.” Soyu gave it to her. And Kai protested saying, “That’s my drink.” With a pout.

“What’s the gossip you wanted to say?”

Aejung took a sip of the coffee that belonged to Kai, “I was just at Myunghee’s house.”

“Wait. Her dad let you in?” Soyu questioned because Myunghee’s parents are very strict. Hence why for the party, she had to sneak out.

“Well. No, I jumped the fence. I had to check on Myunghee, why she didn’t come to school today.”

“That’s right. Is she okay?”

“Yes she’s fine. But you’re not going to believe this.” Aejung eagerly jiggled Soyu by the shoulders. Soyu waited for her to reveal it.

“Okay, I’ll start from the beginning.” She sat up straight. “After school on a Friday, the day we were going to the club, but somebody had pull us out. Well, Myunghee told me she was walking home, when this, I quote, cute guy with a cute accent, approached her.”

“Oh god no. This doesn’t sound good.”

“Wait for it. He asked her on a date, so she snuck out that night to go.”

Soyu gave Aejung a look, “That’s the big gossip?”

“No, no. Here’s the huge twist.” She bit her lips to stop a huge smile from forming. And Soyu waited.

“She slept with him on the first date!”

Soyu’s eyes widened, and dropped in disbelief. Myunhee, the quiet one out her friends, who possibly had her first kiss at the Halloween party with the boy who dressed as the Beast and she was Belle. Myunghee, who is known to do nothing wrong or disobey her parents.

“No, you’re lying!!!” Soyu was mind blown.

Aejung shook her head, “I’m telling the truth. She lost her ity to him. She told me.”

“Is she okay?!”

“The funny thing is. She actually enjoyed it. Our little Myunhee is growing up.”

Soyu’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter