Hit

Seven Times For Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyu waved to her friends as she walked to the exit of the school. She crossed the road to go to the bus stop. *I actually need to buy some books. My pages ran out.* She thought to herself. She took the bus that led to a small mall.

She hopped in the bus and took a seat by the window. Thoughts of her dream came rolling in.

She shook her head *No don’t think of it.* But of course she was thinking of it. The way Kai held her softly, the way he leaned in to kiss her, the way he deepened the kiss- *Not now!*

Soyu frowned to herself and looked out the window and tried to purposely distract herself.

The bus stopped at the mall and she paid for her ride and hopped off. When she hopped off the bus stop was empty. She put her wallet away while walking towards the entrance of the mall. But she noticed someone popped up at the bus stop chair from the corner of her eye.

She turned around, “You’re here?”

Kai smiled, “Always where you are, Soyu.” He stood up to walk next to her.

“Are you going to follow me?” She asked him. Kai nodded his head. Soyu raised her eyebrows, “Just don’t talk to me. Last think I want is people to look at me insane.” She said. It would be embarrassing for her to have people watch her talking to herself.

“No promises.” He said with a salute. She rolled her eyes and walked towards the entrance. The mall was a bit busy with people wondering about.

“I’m hungry. Can we grab something to eat?” Kai said from beside her. Totally not getting her request before.

Soyu mumbled loud enough for only he could hear, “No, you want it, you get it yourself.”

Kai laughed and wrapped an arm around her neck, “I would get it by myself but you know that’s not possible.” Soyu started to slouch from the weight of his arm.

She looked around in alarm, “Get your arm off of me!”

Kai shook his head, “I need food.”

“Okay, I’ll get you food. Please get your arm off of me now.” She gave in, afraid of judgement. Kai took his arm off of her and the both of them walked to the food court.

“I’m feeling like something cold,” Kai said, “Cold noodles!” He pointed to what he wanted and Soyu went and ordered it, and paid for it too. When the order was done she picked up the tray and went to sit down.

She paused before sliding the tray across to Kai, “Would other people see a full bowl of noodles or will it be empty?”

Kai picked up his chopsticks and dug in, “Who knows, maybe they don’t see the bowl at all.”

Soyu thought about it while watching Kai eat. Kai glanced up to see her staring into his bowl of noodles. He smiled to himself and scooped up noodles in his chopsticks and brought it up to her, “Want some?”

Soyu blinked bring here attention back. She shook her head, “No, I’m fine thanks.”

Kai moved the chopsticks in from of her face in a teasing manner, “But it's soo good.” A smile broke onto Soyu’s lips, Kai’s attempt to make her eat was kind of cute to her. “I know you want it.” Kai urged her.

Her smile grew, *Might as well.* she leaned forward wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter