Thank goodness!

Seven Times For Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyu’s eyebrow twitched when she heard the doorknob turn. She ignored it and went back to sleep. Turning to her back she snuggled into her blanket. She was falling back to sleep until she felt weight at the end of her bed.

Slowly she opened her eyes only to see dark blurs. A sitting figure was by her feet facing her. Soyu blinked to get her vision back, she looked at the figure while lying down.

Her eyes widened and she instantly sat up, “Jongin!” she gasped, her tiredness went away.

Kai didn’t say anything but only looked at her. Soyu blinked and sat legged crossed in front of Kai so they were facing each other, “Jongin, it’s late what are you doing here?”

Kai sat there in silence for a while, “I wanted to see you.”

Soyu swallowed, “You saw me last night.” She looked at the time, “It’s 3AM.”

“That doesn’t make it up to the nine years I was away for.” He looked at her in her eyes.

Soyu’s heart melted just a little. His words made her fuzzy inside.

“I just want to spend time with you. No school, no friends, no parents.” He whispered, “No interruptions.” Soyu bit her lip, Kai was speaking very sweetly and it was melting her. Who knew that Kai was have a soft place in Soyu or knew that Kai was a sweet talker?

Kai reached out to grab her hand. He held her hand gently and played with her fingers. She watched him in curiosity. *He’s acting… different.*

The two sat there in silence.

Soyu put a hand over Kai’s while he was playing with her hand, “It’s really late, and it’s only Wednesday, I have to go to school in a few hours-“

Kai leaned forward his hand reach out. Soyu got slightly startled. Kai then tenderly ran his fingers through her hair, smoothing strands away from her face.

Soyu watched his face as he did so, she melted under his touch and her heart paced a bit faster. Her eyes softened, and for some reason his touch made her feel relaxed and at peace. She was actually loving his presence right now.

Then suddenly, Kai leaned closer to her face, his lips just five inches away from hers. Soyu just watched him from up close.

Kai moved closer again but Soyu slightly tucked in her chin, his eyes watching her lips. Now, only a few centimetres away.

Soyu watched him looking at her lips, her heart pounding now and heat was crawling up her neck. Kai held her chin so she was facing him.

The two met eyes for a second before Kai leaned in and captured her lips.

He stayed like that for a few seconds and pulled back. He touched the corner of her lips with his thumb before he went in again. This time, harder.

His lips moved, his hand rested on the back of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter