Smell of rainbows

Seven Times For Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning L. Joe waited in front of Soyu’s house to drop her off to her school. They spent their time walking to her school in a really annoying manner. Holding hands, giggling, cheesy nicknames, and teasing each other. All the things that were so ew, that gave people goosebumps.

They couple said farewell to each other at the gate of Soyu’s School. Yongjin High School. It was like any other high school out there. It had its athletes, artists, girly girls, nerds, jerks and jocks. Same thing.

And the typical Kingkas and Queenkas.

Soyu is a mixture. She can be with the crowd or out. But she is still on the very high stance. She’s friends with the ‘Royals’ of the school. But not as close.

She walked and got greeted by some of her friends. She talked to them for a while before going to her locker alone.

She sighed. It was like this every single day. Nothing new.

She knows that there is something missing.

Soyu inhaled deeply. *Think positive. Nothing can let you down. Smile, everything will just fly pass.* She shut her locker door and the wind from her locker hit her nose with a very strong smell. She sniffed the air, and cringed her nose. The smell smelt like flowers with musk and fruits. And it was very strong, like someone showered in perfume and was standing so close to her.

She went over to a group of girls near her locker, “Do you smell something?” She asked them. The girls and she were acquaintances, but Soyu was a girl who is easy to talk to.

The girls sniffed the air and shook their head, “Yup, I smell blood and tears. A smell of every high school.” One of the girls commented, and everyone chuckled.

Soyu talked to them for a few minutes before walking to her class room. *God, I’m getting a headache from this smell! How can no one shell it?* She pinched her nose bridge.

 ----

It was finally lunch time and during the classes Soyu could not concentrate. That smell that seemed liked perfume bottles were shoved up her nose, it was distracting her all lesson.

She tried to breathe through but for some strange reason, it seemed like she was drinking the toxic chemicals. During a quiet lesson, she star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter