Similar familiarity

Seven Times For Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soyu hasn’t seen Kai for the past two days, and she was kind of glad she hasn’t knowing herself that she hasn’t fully gotten over it. The disappointment from the argument has gone away, but now she has the burden of facing him again and trying to get things back to normal. Possibly continuing the conversation before the dispute and try to help and understand Kai.

Walking around the streets near the city that has small clothing shops, convenience stores, and tent restaurants. Soyu was walking around the streets on a Saturday late afternoon where the streets were slightly bustling with people and the sun close to setting. In an hour time, Soyu was going to catch up with her group of friends to watch a film and eat then dinner together.

Soyu entered a 7-Eleven to grab a quick snack before wondering around the streets one last time and then head to the movie theatre. She went towards the refrigerator area to choose a drink. She ended up getting a bottle of grape flavoured juice. She was about to choose a small packet of chips but decided to leave it since she was going to nibble on popcorn in the movie theatres.

When she was done paying for her drink, she stepped aside for the other customer to be served and put her drink on the counter while she fidgeted to put her wallet back in her hand bag.

The next customer set his items down while the cashier took them one by one scanning them. While he waited he looked to his left, taking a glance as Soyu trying to sort her things out. He did a double take of out of curiosity. This girl had a familiar aura.

He had a couple seconds looking at her, trying to figure out who she was but her face was not familiar in his memory. He looked away when the cashier told him the price of his items and he scanned his card in a hurry as Soyu was close to walking out the door.

He grabbed his bag of goods and dashed towards her, “Um, excuse me,” he tapped on Soyu’s shoulder right when she was by the door.

Soyu turned her head to look back, she saw this really attractive guy with hooded eyes and cute thin lips. She turned her whole body around to engage her full attention towards him. “Me?”

He nodded with a small smile, “I saw you from afar and I just wanted to catch you name.” He was a smooth talker, he was not nervous at all for suddenly approaching a stranger.

On the other hand, Soyu was slightly getting nervous with this cute guy talking to her and asking for her name. She h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter