Tuesday; Check

Seven Times For Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyu was now in Kai’s bedroom. She was sitting down on his bed, back leaning against the board witch Kai’s laptop on her lap, doing her history essay. She completely forgot that he uptight history teacher wanted a three page essay about ancient China by Wednesday which was the tomorrow. Which she completely forgot about and started it is half an hour ago. Kai was laying down next to her.

“Stop it.” She said not looking away from the screen as Kai tapped her leg out of boredom.

“Can you have a break?” He plead.

She didn’t respond.

He sighed, “This reminds me of when we were little. You always had to do your homework before you could play and I would just be sitting there waiting for you to finish.” Soyu smiled at that sweet little memory.

A buzz sound came from Soyu’s phone which Kai got hold of. “What is it?” Soyu asked not looking away from the screen.

“It’s Aejung. She want to know if you could go to the clubs with her on Friday.” He read the message, with furrowed eyebrows. He thumbs tapped on the screen to reply back.

“Tell her I would-“ Soyu looked at Kai who was smiling at her ‘innocently’, the phone was set down. “What did you say to her, Jongin?!” She propped the laptop away, and fetched for the phone.

“Nothing bad, okay.”

She read the message he text her.

Invalid. Schedule full. Will be hanging with a cute, handsome, y, and ing hot guy that day.

She gave Kai a look. “Really, Jongin?” She went and type back to her.

Sorry, that was not me. Yeah I’ll go to the club with you.

Then she received spam text from Aejung asking who that was, who was the guy, and stuff. Soyu only responded with chill and left her friend into anticipation.

She set the phone aside and continued on with her essay. Kai was back to boredom. He wanted her attention so badly, but can only ask for little. Her concentration face was so cute that Kai –without control- pecked her on the cheek that send a warm shiver in his chest. It was enough to be satisfied.

Soyu had to hold in the urge to stop a huge smile from forming. But Kai caught a glimpse of the hidden smile that he felt the urge to hold her and keep her in his arms. However, he refrained to, and only smiled to himself in bliss.

Soyu continued to type for a few minutes, but only to backspace rubbish sentences that didn’t make any sense because she wasn’t focused. She sighed and looked at Kai next to her who was looking through her phone. She caught glimpse of his sharp jawline before blinking and turning back to her work.

She backspaces another useless sente

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter