Shawty imma party till the sun down

Seven Times For Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a room with the door closed, the music could still be heard. The bass vibrated the walls, and people still partying.

After the fall, Soyu was knocked out and Kai had to carry her limp body into a bedroom that was not occupied. He had set her on the bed and made sure her head was in a comfortable position. He looked at her sleeping figure for a second before walking out the room.

Soyu’s eyes fluttered open, even though she was feeling groggy, she sat herself up while she was giggling. Why was she giggle? It because the alcohol was still in her system.

She was out for about a good hour and a half and the party was still going. She clumsily stumbled to the door and swung it open. The bright light blinded her causing her to squint. There were people passed out in the hallway as she dragged herself downstairs to the party.

A drunk smile was upon her lips when she saw the party.

Round 2.

She danced her way to the drinking station and grabbed whatever her hands landed on. The can was a struggle for her to open. Her fingers were like butter, she has no control or strength to pop it open.

Until slender fingers took the can out of her hands. The can popped open with a hissing sound, and was placed back into her hands.

She looked up to see a new face. He had the most angelic face she has ever seen, and no, this is not her intoxicated conscious talking. His jaw was smooth creating an innocent look to his appearance. She met his eyes; they were round and cute, matching with the rest of his face.

Snapping back to reality; he was looking at her with questionable eyes. An expression uncertain as he searched her face. Familiarness washed over him at the presence of this girl in front of him.

Soyu looked back at her drink and took a sip of it, “Thank you.” She smiled brightly like a child seeing Santa.

His eyes continued to search all over her face to register who this girl might be to him. Nothing.

He blinked and swallowed, “Do I know you?” he asked loudly enough for her to hear over the music as she took another sip from her drink.

Soyu wiped her lips with the back of her hand and looked up at him, “I don’t know, do you know me?” She retorted jokingly.

He chuckled. He should have known better to ask a drunk girl who was bumping along to the loud music. He searched her face again, “I’m Luhan, by the way.”

She flashed her teeth and held out a hand, “So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter