Halloween Hotness

Seven Times For Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The visits to Kai’s was interesting. While Kai and Soyu were in the kitchen eating a snack, Sehun dragged D.O in the kitchen to teach him something. He pretty much force D.O. to learn this knife trick that Sehun learnt at bootcamp.

“Come on, you need to know how to protect yourself.” Sehun said almost excitedly. D.O. didn’t say anything and just allowed Sehun do as he pleased. Sehun snatched an apple out of the fruit basket that was on the table. He set it on the counter and took four steps away.

Soyu and Kai just watched the two, Soyu more engaged on what’s happening.

“Well, he is a tech person for a reason, Sehun.” Suho joined in the kitchen to grab himself a drink.

Sehun rolled his eyes and continued to teach D.O. step by step. Suho stayed by the door to watch the too as well.

“… and then strike!” Sehun threw the knife and it punctured the apple perfectly. He smiled in satisfaction and went to take the knife out of the apple and handed it to D.O., “You try now.”

D.O. took the knife, he took four steps back and copied the standing position Sehun taught him.

“Good. Now throw when you’re ready.” Sehun stepped back from D.O. for his turn.

Being the guardian and the mature one, Suho shook his head and stepped forward, “I don’t think this is the right place to do this-“

SMASH

Soyu squeaked at the sight. The knife flew passed the targeted apple and hit a clear glass sugar jar, which the contacted smashed the glass. Little pieces of glass flew and everyone hid their head behind their arms. They all peaked to see the sugar jar made a huge mess.

“!” Kai’s voice echoed in the apartment complex. All shocked by his loud voice, they glanced at him in alarm. Kai brought his arm up to view, his eyes widened.

On the outside of his forearm was a two centimetre broken glass just sticking out of his arm. Blood started to trickle down.

Suho was the first to move, “I’ll attend his wound, don’t worry it looks like a small cut.” Suho said sounding completely calm as he exited the kitchen. While Suho was gone, Soyu tried to stop Kai from touching the glass in is arm. He was like a child.

“Leave it, Jongin. Wait for Suho.” Kai just frowned. Sehun grunted as he went to clean up the mess, “This isn’t the first time someone got hurt.” He grumbled.

While the others were doing their own thing, D.O. rushed to the kitchen sink with a hand over his mouth, looking green.

“BLECCHH-“ He hurled up all his meals in the sink.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter