Order please

Seven Times For Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Kai was done getting ready in D.O.’s room, since Soyu was using his bathroom, they both headed out on the streets to walk back to her house for her to get ready for school. The sun was just peaking over the horizon, enough to enlighten the streets. Small business owners were setting up their shops and few cars and bikes passing by.

“Do you want to eat first?” Kai asked Soyu with his hands in the pockets of his jeans.

She nodded, “That would be a good idea.” Both went to a food stall and looked at their food setting. “Kimbap looks good right now.” Soyu her lips.

Kai looked at her with a raised eyebrow, “But that lunch box food.”

Soyu shrugged eyeing the kimbap, “Then you choose something.” Kai looked at all the premade food, but he honestly didn’t know what to get, all looked delicious but he decided to stick to Soyu’s craving.

“Ajumma, can we please get three kimbaps?” he called out to the older lady who was preparing food by the stove.

Soyu touched Kai’s arm, “and fried dumplings.” She pointed.

“And a serve of fried dumplings, please.” He added to the order with a small smile on his lips as he looked at Soyu, *Eating side dishes too? Soyu, you have a strange morning appetite.”

Kai looked away from her and looked at the ajumma ready to pay, but noticed she was still cooking by her stove. He thought maybe the middle aged lady was hard at hearing, “Excuse me, ajumma,” he raised his voice a little bit to get her attention, but she didn’t even hear him.

Soyu looked at her and thought it was odd, she called out for her instead, “Excuse me, ajumma.” The older lady turned her head and smiled to see her first customer for the day. She wiped her hands on a tea towel before coming closer to them, “How can I help you, young lady?”

“Um, three kimbaps and a serve of fried dumplings, please.” Soyu repeated the order. The ajumma eager to get the order and scurried to get the food.

“Did she not hear me the first time?” Kai mumbled.

Soyu shrugged, “She must be getting old.” The old lady gave them their order in a bag and told the price.

Kai held out the money for her to collect, but the ajumma was looking at Soyu completely ignoring Kai.

Soyu looked at Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter