Back track

Seven Times For Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Monday late afternoon, Soyu was chilling in her room with a notepad and a pen in her hand. She sat on her bed legged crossed, while she scribbled facts on page. Kai joined her not too long ago and he was lying down on her carpet, playing with a mini, toy suction cup dart gun.

“Why do you even have this in your room?” He asked while aiming at the ceiling.

“It looks fun, so I bought it.” Soyu scribbled more stuff on paper.

“But it’s such an odd item to have in your room.” He then pointed at Soyu, which she was too busy to even notice.

“I just like it.” She mumbled. Kai pulled the plastic trigger, and the suction dart flew towards her, and got stuck on the skin on her upper chest. It gave her a fright, she jumped a little. He chuckled a little and fist pumped at the goal.

“Jongin! Stop playing around, help me with this!” she plucked the suction dart off her skin and threw it back at him. He coughed it swiftly and placed the dart in the plastic gun again and started to aim where he lay.

“When was the last day you were human?” She asked not looking up.

“Thursday. The day I wished I wasn’t human. And the day I almost killed Baekhyun if I had spent one more minute cuffed to him.”

Soyu scribbled down. “And you were human on Wednesday because my friends saw you at the party.”

Kai went on and aimed at Soyu again who was so focused in her writing. He close one eye and shoot!

“JONGIN!” She threw her note pad down on her bed and jumped out of bed ready to tackle Kai. But Kai was already up and flashed out the door. Soyu went to chase after him, and luckily her parents were not home.

She ran towards the stars where Kai was at the bottom looking up at her with a smile. “Come catch me~” he sang.

She glared at him and dashed down the stairs, but not fast enough because Kai flashed out of sight.

“Come on Soyu, you got to be faster.” Kai smiled from the top of the stairs. She whirled around with the most rage face.

“JONGIN IM GOING TO GET YOU!”

He put a finger on his lips, “Sshhhh! Not so loud. The neighbours-”

Soyu ran at him, this time she actually got to him and tackled him to the ground. K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter