Not appearing Friday

Seven Times For Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soyu stopped over a cafe in town, on her way from walking home. She wanted to quickly grab a hot drink as night neared and it was slightly getting chilly. She looked up at the menu that was on the wall above, looking for something that sounded good for her cravings. She settled with a classic cup coffee. It would be nice of a boost since she was still tiered from last night’s drinking.

Still looking at the board, she ordered, “Can I please get the coffee, in a large, thanks,” she looked at the worker who had doe eyes, looked at her in pleasure.

She remembered him from the party, “Luhan?” for someone who was very drunk last night, her memory was reliable. She glanced at his badge and it did say Luhan.

“So you do remember me, Soyu.” He laughed as he punched in her order.

She chuckled, “Sorry, our first encounter was probably mess.” She took out her wallet to pay.

“I wouldn’t call it a mess. Ditching me on the dance floor was totally clean of you.” He jokingly shrugged.

Soyu smacked a hand over in shock and humour, “So sorry!” she laughed. She pulled out the sum of money to pay for her drink.

But Luan shook his head, pushing the money back to her, “It on the house.” He smiled, by on the house, it meant his pocket.

Soyu was warmed by the gesture, but because of the previous debate with Kris trying to give her a ride, she was tiered of the kindness that the boys were giving her. It becomes a hassle to kindly reject the offer, but then they keep assisting. Sigh.

Before she could even fight back to pay for her own thing, the take out cup of coffee appeared in front of her.

She gave Luhan a look, while he just smiled back, “Enjoy your drink, have a nice night.” he said in a hospitality worker way, he was teasing her now, so that she will take his offer.

She took hold of the drink, giving up, “Thank you for the drink. But I’ll pay you back next time.” She pointed.

“You know where I am.” He smiled cockily, and Soyu couldn’t help but chuckle.

Luhan watched Soyu walk out the door, and sighed once the door shut. The smile on his face, slowly went down as his heart felt heavy. He did noticed the aura in Soyu was so familiar and the almost the same as his past fate partner.

At the party, right when she left him on the dance floor, it struck him there that her presence was like his fate partner. He had to constanly repeat himself that his fate partner is long gone, that Soyu was not her. His heart ached just thinking of her. After experiencing that short time with Soyu it gave him a sense of comfort. Soyu looked nothing like his partner, completely different in voice, size and personality. But why did she feel like his other half was just standing right there in front of him?

-----------

“Pssst, Soyu!” Soyu’s best friend whispered from behind her. She turned around. Aejung was slightly hunched over her desk to be closer to Soyu. They were in math class, the teacher was writing formulas on the board while some students wrote notes silently.

“What?” She whispered back, trying to not get caught by the teacher. She had cautious eyes flicking to the teacher then back to Aejung.

“Club. Tonight. Want to come?” Aejung smiled like it was the greatest idea ever.

Soyu turned back towards the board as she debated if she should go or not. It was only j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter