Talk about escape

Seven Times For Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the whole of that school day Soyu’s eyes were opened in alert, looking for something strange to happen again. During one of her classes, Baekhyun, who was sitting in front of her this time, turned around with a glint of evil in his eyes.

“Look at you. I think you need to go home, your eyes are going red.” He smirked

Soyu didn’t replied immediately because she were still stunned by this blue glowing thing around him. But she knew her eyes were turning red from not blinking every now and then.

Soyu shut her eyes tightly for a couple of seconds, rewetting her eyes, and slightly hoping that this madness would disappear once she opens her eyes again.

But nope.

She sighed and looked away from Baekhyun, *Why?!*

Also another question. Why was this jjang paying attention to her lately?

-----

Once school was finally over, Soyu shoved her books in her bag, zipped it up and walked straight out the door. All she wanted to do was get out of this freak hole and go home where she would be sane.

She reached outside the school gates, and thought it would be best to walk than take the bus, where she can do a lot of thinking. Her shoulders slumped and her head hung low looking at the cement of the path. *I might need to go see someone about this. But I don’t want to seem crazy! But I really just want to see normal! Yes, I need help!* She thought to herself. Her face scrunched up in anger. *Why can’t I have peace in my life?! Insane when I was little and now I’m insane again!* She kicked an empty can in frustration.

“Ouch!” Someone hissed. She looked up and choked on her spit.

Yet another guy is glowing.

And not to mention, he was damn good looking too.

The good looking guy stopped rubbing his sore head that was hit by the can that Soyu kicked. He watched her cough and choke on her spit.

“Excuse me, are you okay?” He walked up to her in concern, his hand out to help her. Soyu shook her head rapidly and quivered away not wanting him to touch her, afraid.

He saw her backed away, look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter