Others spot it

Seven Times For Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyu inhaled and exhaled deeply with her eyes closed. *Come on, Soyu, get your head together. This is not real. I’m imagining things.* After a few minutes of breathing in and out, she opened her eyes. After seeing the sight of Kai lying on the couch, looking at her in an amusing way. Soyu’s shoulders dropped. *Damn, he’s still here*

Soyu was at the kitchen table sitting in the chair that was facing the living room to have Kai in her view.

Kai got comfy on the couch and rest his hands behind his head, “Looks like you having a hard time believing. Well, why not accept me and we can go back to how we used to act like the good old days.”

Soyu squeezed her eyes shut and rest her elbows on the table while blocking her ears with her fingers, “Please shut up, please shut up, please shut up-“ Everytime Kai talks, it was like a nerve in her body erupts.

“You know, I always imagined that you would run up to me, giving me a tight hug, and say you missed me over and over again. Not to forget, you having happy tears rolling down your face. But I’m getting the complete opposite from you. Not what I had in mind.” Kai explained as he stared at the celling.

Failing to have blocked Kai’s voice out, her head dropped on the table making a loud thud.

“Ooh, that’s got to hurt.” Kai painfully said as he watched her from the couch.

Soyu lift her head up to glare at Kai. He just smiled and went to rest his head back on his hands. Kai rubbed his tummy and pat it as his stomach rumbled, “I’m kinda getting hungry, do you have anything to eat?”

Soyu raised an eyebrow, “You? Hungry?”

Kai sat up to sit properly on the couch, “Yeah, it is lunch time.” He pointed at the clock, “Or did humans change their lunch schedule?”

Soyu frowned, “No, humans still eat at this time. Are you craving something you want to eat- and why am I even talking to you?!” She slapped a hand to her forehead completely forgetting that in her mind he is not real.

The chair in front of her squeaked when Kai flashed in to sit there. Soyu blinked slightly surprised, she was still new to the whole thing.

“Can’t you just talk to me like I’m your friend please? I honestly just want us to have a normal conversation without you telling me to shut up or telling yourself that I am not real. Because I AM.” Kai explained, getting slightly tired that she was ignoring him.

Soyu sighed, she thought she could give it go knowing that her mind will not make him disappear. “Okay,” She gave up, “what do you want to eat?”

Kai thought for a second and sat up, “You don’t mind if I used some in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter