Earth.

Honour Of Paying Back. ( Ch# 31 Edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, guys! Quite sometimes ago one of you requested me to show Hana’s memories in King’s POV. I know this is quite late, but I wanted it to keep the story in track.

……………………........…………………………                 

 

King POV

 

All of my family members except for Hana are sprawled across the floor in my room. The look that my son’s faces were supporting told only one story that they were ready to flow streams of blood without any regrets. Even after the explained everything to me, it was out of my thinking that how the hell that person was so powerful that Suho was not able to fight him off easily.

 “Guys, you need to calm down. Rash decisions won’t do us any good, you guys need to understand the situation.” My wife made a vain attempt of calming our seething son’s down. Well, I can’t blame them because I wasn’t being any better.

“How can we calm down mom?  This is the third time that Hana is attacked in the Palace under the presence of high security and this time that bastard even dared to attack her when one of us was with her this is getting out of hand. Her life is in serious danger right now!" Suho said, his voice going an octave higher with every word. I knew that all my sons were having the same thought as him, hell even I was thinking the same.

“She doesn't deserve this! Not after what she suffered through already." Kris yelled out, frustrated. My wife and other sons looked at him confused, but I was more than sure of what he was talking about. I'm shocked to know that Hana told him all those things, but happy at the same time because this means she has accepted their relationship. I knew that he was talking about her past. When for the first time I came to know about it- actually, came to witness it with my own two eyes I was enraged but at that time situation was quite different. Those fearful eyes of four year old Hana haunt me in my sleep; drowning me in the guilt that my sister's only daughter suffered through this much and I was not able do anything. The memory of that cruel human burning her hands with molten metal was just too much to see. I also came across the memory where that revealed that she is the real killer of my brother-in-law and sister.

“What are you talking about?” Tao, being the curious cat he is asked Kris with his eyebrow raised in question. Aish! This son of mine really needs to learn how to keep his pretty mouth shut in situation like these. Now, I have no choice but to let them all know. After all, they have the right to know. Hana is going to be their bride soon. After I revealed everything, all hell broke loose, literally. My sons’ eyes were screaming bloody murder and even I have to admit that it was kind of scary. Okay, maybe a lot. Before anything can happen, I quickly averted the topic to Hana's safety.

“It’s okay guys. I will take care of this matter you guys should go and sleep. Suho, take care of Hana and also all of you pack all your important things, because you guys are going to move to Earth. It’s for Hana’s safety." I said and waited for them to agree with my plan, which soon enough they did.

“You guys will also be joining high school too later on.” My wife informed them with a small smile and after that all of them left the room. I sighed in exhaustion; I didn’t even know what was happening anymore. I turned around when I felt someone hugging me from behind and saw my wife’s worried face.

 “Honey, do you think they will be safe? What about the promise we made with the people? It’s almost going to be a whole month since ball and she hasn't even bonded with all of our sons." I chuckled at her statement and kissed her forehead gently. 

“Don't worry about it; I will take care of it. And about the promise, I think people will understand our condition, because Hana’s safety is one of the most important things right now. Maybe I will reveal Hana’s true identity if it will be needed." I said while caressing her cheek and smiles when I felt her body relaxing. I hope we'll be able to keep Hana safe from all the dangers now onwards.

 

Hana POV

 

I woke up the next morning feeling someone’s arms around me. I opened my eyes and turned around to come face to face with Suho’s peaceful sleeping face. The isght instantly brought a smile upon my face and a blush crept up my face when I remembered at my last night memories with him, those were so not innocent. We both could have done something *ahem* more intimate if it wasn’t for that bastard who is wasting his day and nights just for killing me. If only I can get my hands on that I will kick his so bad.

I sighed and carefully loosened his grip around me before going to take a shower. After taking a shower, I came out of the bathroom and saw Suho packing away all his things.

“Are you going somewhere?” I asked with a frown. Okay, maybe I even sounded a little bit sad. I heard him chuckle before looking up at me with a mischievous smile.

“Why? Are you scared that you will miss me?” His statement made me roll my eyes at him and he laughed at my expression.

“I don’t know, maybe.” I said and quickly turned around before he can see my blushing face. My heart beat quickened when I felt hands creeping around my waist from behind before Suho rested his head on my shoulder.

“You can just say that you will miss me properly. You don’t need to be so mean.” I can literally hear the smile in his voice if that was even possible. I chuckled and brought my hand up to pat his head.

“Yeah, yeah. I will miss you. Happy?” I asked and slightly ruffled his hairs with a smile.

“Yes.” He said and kissed my cheek gently. A blush crept up my face as soon as he did that and I heard him laughing at my reaction.

“Looks like someone is still shy.” Suho said in a teasing voice and I scoffed.

“I am not. Whatever, are you going somewhere?” I changed the topic before he can tease me further and leaned against his chest while closing my eyes.

“Yeah, I am. Not only me all of us are going; you should pack your stuff too. We are officially moving to Earth from today. And yes you will meet your father too.” He explained and i turned around to face him in shock.

“How did you know that I was going to ask that from you?” I was literally shocked when he answered the question in my mind.

“That's for me to know and for you to find out.” He said and gave me a smirk. I scoffed at him but a smile graced me features as I thought of meeting my father after so much time.

“Aww~ Is my love happy?” Suho teased while cupping my cheeks in his hands. I blushed at the nickname and swatted his hand away.

“God! You are so damn cheesy.” I said with a laugh.

“But, you seem to enjoy it.” He stated with a wink and laughed at my face afterwards. I pushed him away with a scowl and went to my room to pack my things. But, nevertheless I'm more than happy that I'll be able to see my father and also because well Suho. Enough said.

 

Tao POV

 

We were all sitting in the launch while mom and dad were giving the necessary information to Luhan‚ Kris‚ Suho and Xiumin Hyung. When they were finally done explaining everything we all stood up to leave.

 “Okay, you guys should get going now.” Dad said and smiled at all of us.  

“Yes, take care and be safe okay?" Mom said while hugging all of us one after another.

“And, don’t think you got away from me. I will come to visit a lot.” Mom added playfully and all of us laughed at her statement.

A pink blue portal was opened and Hana looked at it with a bewildered expression.

“We are going inside that thing?” She asked with a nervous expression on her face. We all chuckled at her cute antics.

“Why are you laughing? What if it takes me to another alien planet and they cook me and eat me?” Hana said with a nervous laugh.

“Oh My God don’t tell me that the mighty Hana is scared of aliens.” I with a mischievous expression and soon enough all my brothers joined me and all of us broke into fits of laughter.

 “What?” She asked with a pout and hid her embarrassed face behind mom’s shoulder.

“Nothing’s funny.” I said and hugged her shoulders. “I'll be with you don’t worry." 

Hana looked up at me and gave me a smile.

“I swear to God, if aliens try to eat me, I will push you to them and run away.” She stated and my smile turned into a scowl. Of course.

“Yah! I am your future husband how can you do that?” I whined and she just tucked her tongue out at me.  

“Alright! Come on go now. We’ll visit you guys when we will miss Hana.” Mom said and flashed all of us a smirk.

“Yah! Mom we are your sons how come you will only visit us when you miss Hana?” Chanyeol Hyung asked, looking  clearly annoyed by the newly revealed fact.

“Yeah yeah. Whatever go now.” Mom said and we started entering the portal one by one.

“You guys sure I will not end up on an alien planet?" Hana asked again.

“Just go inside will you?” Kai rolled his eyes at Hana and pushed her inside the portal from behind.

“Yah! Kim Jongin just let me get my hands on you and I'll teach you a lesson.” We heard Hana screaming before disappearing inside the portal.

“You do know she was not joking, right?” I asked Kai with a smirk and he gulped audibly. And just like that we entered the portal.

 

Baekhyun POV

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter