True identity.

Honour Of Paying Back. ( Ch# 31 Edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22: True Identity.

 

 

 

Hana

 

Okay honestly, I skipped dinner just to avoid the awkward circumstances...

 

My true identity would be revealed to them today...

 

I wonder how they would treat me now that they know who I really am...

 

Would things remain the same?

 

Would they treat me the same?

 

Would they accept me as whom I am?

 

Would they stop hating me or would they hate me more for hiding the truth?

 

Ugh.

 

I'm going insane.

 

The night passed like that with me thinking about thousands of possibilities and let me tell you; not even one of them is positive...

 

Now I’m standing in front of my room’s door, ready to face them all while I clearly look like a zombie.

 

I held the handle and dizziness took over me.

 

Damn.

 

I didn’t eat anything since lunch so the fact is not helping me at all.

 

Nevertheless, I moved towards the dining room.

 

When I reached there, everyone was already eating their breakfast.

 

When I walked in, all eyes were on me

 

I smiled towards them weakly and proceeded towards my chair.

 

Everyone was giving me worried glances and we all knew why- I completely resembled a zombie today.

 

The next thing that happened shocked me even more.

 

Everyone was acting normal.

 

Xiumin started a conversation with me like usual and others were also taking part in it.

 

So... that meant that their parents told them nothing or they were not affected by the news.

 

Before I could have any further conclusions, the Queen decided to clear things to me.

 

“Hana dear, all of them know about your true identity now so you can get comfortable,” she said.

 

Well I was not uncomfortable at all in the first place.

 

Hey- did you hear what she said?

 

They know, so there’s no need to be worried, right?

 

But I couldn't show my excitement to them.

 

So yeah, I just shrugged my shoulders as if it’s the most obvious thing in the world.

 

After that dinner went normally... except for this weird feeling.

 

The jerkheads didn’t ask anything regarding the matter- and I concluded that as something very dangerous.

 

They’re definitely going to attack me once their parents left.

 

And~ bingo.

 

I told you so.

 

As soon as their parents were not in the 100 meters radius, they all started to head in my direction and I just rolled my eyes at them.

 

“Really? You guys are that afraid of your parents?” I exclaimed.

 

“That's not the point,” baby Hunse retorted back.

 

Aish. I hate this kiss thief.

 

I glared in his direction, but my glare changed into smirk soon after.

 

COME OVER HERE YOU IDIOT. I’LL GIVE YOU THE LESSON OF LIFE.

 

“Oh really? What's the point then?” I asked him while smirking.

 

And I could swear to God I heard him cursing under his breath.

 

“Why didn't you tell us?” it was Suho this time.

 

Oh God- can't they just let it be?

 

I sighed out loud.

 

“Look here- I myself came to know about it a few days ago when I went to your parents room. I accidently touched that magical stone and instead of killing me it glowed,” I saw some of them widening their eyes.

 

Really?

 

I meant- isn't that obvious? Why are they so shocked?

 

I swear they are all air heads.

 

“Your parents and I were shocked too; so we just took our time in revealing it,” with this sentence, I finished my story.

 

“Took you guys long enough,” the deer said and eyed me accusingly.

 

“Shut up! It’s not my fault- your parents told me to not tell you guys,” I snarled at him.

 

Jerk.

 

Did he think I forgot that he was trying to tease me?

 

‘Cause he’s ing wrong.

 

He scoffed.

 

“I can't believe my sweet, loving, and caring aunt has a monster as her daughter,” he said while making a face full of distaste.

 

That's it.

 

He's going to die---

 

Calm down Hana, he’s just being his usual jerk self.

 

Don’t get bothered.

 

“Believe me- I didn’t expect that my loving and beautiful aunt and intelligent uncle have an air headed deer as their son,” I retorted back and believe me or not, I saw real smoke coming out of his ears.

 

“You-” Lulu started but Baekhyun came behind me, draped his arms around my shoulders and walked me away from the angry wild animal.

 

“Come on go sit,” he said.

 

“Is it because we are blood bonded now or are you really being nice to me cause believe me- you are not getting any blood out of me,” I said and gave him an accusing look.

 

He flied his arms in the air as if saying I'm-innocent but then he smirked.

 

Psh. Innocent my .

 

“Maybe both,” He said and gave me a wink.

 

OMFG- this man over here is dripping with hotness.

 

It’s a crime to be this hot.

 

But of course I wouldn’t tell him this- I wouldn’t be Hana if I would.

 

So I just decided to roll my eyes at him.

 

Well whatever- I guessed I made a new friend today...

 

So I just decided to .

 

“Only if you let me use your eyeliner,” I said while smirking in his direction but what startled me was he just grinned like an idiot in my direction.

 

“Of course,” he said and I raised a brow at him.

 

“Really? Then be careful- I’d love to paint someone else’s face with it; just like what I did with Tao,” and everybody stiffened.

 

OMG.

 

I bet they were more scared of me and the fact was somewhat funny to me that I started laughing like a maniac.

 

“Yah!” exclaimed Tao.

 

“Why are you laughing at us?” it was Xiumin this time- he asked me the question and pouted.

 

He’s very cute like that.

 

“I'm not laughing at you guys I'm just laughing at a joke,” I cleared the misunderstanding.

 

He raised a brow at me; eyes full of curiosity.

 

“What's the joke?” he asked.

 

“You guys,” I said and made my escape from there.

 

“See you guys later!” I shouted.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter