Love!

Honour Of Paying Back. ( Ch# 31 Edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25: Love.

 

 

 

 

Sehun

 

We were all ordered to act like we didn’t know where to find Hana, so my cousins would relax and we could take advantage of the time.

 

I and my brothers, however, weren’t sure about it.

 

We’re wasting a lot of time.

 

And out of nowhere, Baekhyun-hyung and Kris-hyung started to have a bad feeling which could mean only one thing; Hana’s in danger.

 

Ever since Hana was kidnapped, I couldn’t even think straight because all my thoughts ended on her.

 

Even though all I did with her was fighting and mocking, that really didn’t mean I don’t love her.

 

And that way, she pays more attention to me.

 

My thoughts were scattered, and it felt like I couldn’t breathe.

 

I need her by my side.

 

And when I find her, I’d never let her go.

 

Honestly, I was scared to admit my love for her- scared if our mutual feelings weren’t mutual.

 

But I’m not going to around anymore.

 

I love her, and I’ll get her back no matter what.

 

As soon as dad was told about Baek-hyung and Kris-hyung’s bad feelings, he asked the elders to let us act before it’s too late.

 

Everyone agreed, we moved to get her without wasting more time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hana

 

Yun continued to proceed towards me, but I was hopeless because of the ropes.

 

Now I knew why I couldn’t use my powers- they injected something inside my body after every two hours.

 

I don't know what it was, but I was damn sure that it’s the cause.

 

I couldn’t use my powers and I felt weak.

 

He held me by my arm and forced me to stand.

 

I hadn’t had a meal for quite a time so I didn’t have any energy to fight.

 

I felt like I have no energy in my body.

 

He dragged me with him to God-knows-where.

 

I tried to break free, but as I told you- I was weak all of a sudden.

 

He opened the door to a room- his room to be exact.

 

He pushed me in and locked the door.

 

I saw him walking towards me.

 

I panicked and quickly moved to the other side of the room, but there was no way out.

 

He quickly came towards me and yanked me towards his bed.

 

I fell on his bed with a loud thud.

 

I tried to move away, but he was quick to hover over me and untied my hands.

 

Tears started to move out of my eyes and I couldn’t find my voice.

 

No- I can’t give up.

 

The Princes will find me- I can’t let him touch me.

 

So I mustered all the courage and power left in me and pushed that damn ing Yun away from me.

 

“I told you not to touch me,” I growled at him.

 

He quickly got up and-

 

Slap!

 

He slapped me hard across my face.

 

He yanked my hairs and forced me to look in his eyes.

 

“Now, now, Princess... save those tears because I’m going to do you real hard that you won’t be able to walk ever again,” he said and smiled at me smugly- but he sure did look ugly.

 

I could bet there are bruises on my cheeks because of the two slaps.

 

I started to struggle again, but he was way too powerful for me now because my whole energy was drained out of my system.

 

He hovered over me again and this time tried to kiss me full on the lips, but I was quick to move my head away and tried to push him off me again.

 

He held both of my wrists above my head by one hand, and the other moved to my face to force me into looking straight at him.

 

I started to struggle and shouted for help.

 

He went closer to my ear and it.

 

I was so disgusted that I did the first thing that came to my mind.

 

I kicked him on his private area.

 

He groaned in pain and moved away from me.

 

I saw this as my only chance and quickly got off the bed.

 

My legs were like jelly, I couldn’t even move them.

 

But I still tried and was about to go out of the room when I felt his hands grabbed my waist harshly and pushed me face flat against the wall.

 

My head hit the wall so hard that it started to bleed.

 

I let out a shout.

 

He moved away the hairs on my neck and dived in.

 

I could feel him my neck, and then he lightly grazed his fangs against my neck.

 

I knew exactly what was to come.

 

“You know, your blood is really tempting...” he whispered on my ear again.

 

The tears of disgust fell out of my eyes.

 

“Let me go!” I struggled again, but he pushed me harder against the wall.

 

He grazed his fangs on my neck again and the place.

 

I closed my eyes, ready for the pain as he positioned his fangs and-

 

*CRASH*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I felt his body weight is no longer against me.

 

I opened my tear filled eyes carefully and I turned around.

 

I saw Yun lying across the room, almost unconscious.

 

I lifted my head to see Kai and Chen standing there with murderous look in their eyes.

 

Seeing them made more tears escape my eyes.

 

I knew they care, I knew they will save me.

 

Even thinking about this made me smile despite all the bad things.

 

Suddenly, my legs gave up.

 

Maybe it was the relief that washed over and now my body wanted to relax.

 

But before I touched the ground someone held me by the waist.

 

That’s when I realized that all of the other Princes were inside the room.

 

The one who held me was D.O.

 

He regarded me with his anger filled eyes, but they changed color when he saw me.

 

That’s when I was able to see his concern.

 

“Are you alright?” he asked me while caressing the bruises on my cheeks and eyeing the blood coming out of the wound on my head.

 

All the Princes surrounded us, and their flaming red eyes were replaced with warmth and concern,

 

I wanted to answer, but nothing came out except the tears.

 

And all of a sudden, everything that happened earlier played like a film in my head.

 

Tears came out of my eyes non-stop and I hugged D.O with the last bit of my energy and started sobbing on his chest.

 

He caressed my back to console me.

 

Then, I felt my eyes dropping and my body giving up

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter