Confessions.

Honour Of Paying Back. ( Ch# 31 Edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin.

 

 

I sent Hana inside my room so that she can stop fighting with Sehun, but before I can follow her Tao called me and warned me not to harass Hana.

Of course, I cursed the sly Panda and went inside my room.

That was the reason I kept my distance from Hana.

Soon, we settled down in our respective beds, but the problem was I only had one bed in my room- which means my bed was the cold, hard floor.

After some time of tossing and turning, I gazed towards Hana; who was intently staring at the ceiling.

“You're not sleeping?”She asked me out of nowhere, startling me.

“Oh- Yeah, you know this floor is kind of not my style so.....but don't worry,” I gave her a smile which I know she can't see.

“Why are you still awake?” I asked her out of curiosity.

“Can't sleep,” She paused before starting again. “You know you can still sleep on the bed if you want, I can sleep on the floor.”

Ghaaa… what's wrong with this girl?

How can I make her sleep on the floor?

“No, thanks! My mom raised me up to be a gentleman.”I rejected, making her laugh; which brought a frown to my face.

“What's so funny?” I asked her, clearly offended.

Silence fell upon us once again. Just as I was about to sleep, I heard her heave a sigh.

“We can share the bed, it’s big enough for two people anyway,” She started with a tiny yawn.

“I don't want you awake all night because you gave up your bed for me.”

There was a small smile gracing her features, which made my heart palpitate- She cares about me.

I never knew that – her caring about me – will make me so happy.

As much as, I want to take her up on the offer; I can’t.

What if I lose my control? I mean her blood was tempting, and so was her body.

“Umm...no, it’s okay. I'm good down he-here.” My stuttered response caused her to laugh.

“Don't be a girl Xiumin, come on!" she chortled, making me frown; again.

I'm definitely not a girl.

I quickly grabbed my pillow and blanket and climbed on the bed, she scrambled aside to make space for me.

I coughed a little bit and lay down beside her.

“Don't ever call me a girl again,” I warned her with a stern face. The giggle that escaped her lips, made me face her.

Upon facing her, the first thing that caught my attention was- her beautiful eyes- that were staring back at me.

The moonlight that entered the room through the cracks in the curtains- fell upon her face.

She looked so innocent and serene.

My eyes skimmed over her flawless features, halting at the sight of her soft, rosy pink lips.

They looked so kissable.

Just by one look, I had this sudden urge to engulf them- to discover how sweet they are.

My heart beat accelerated when she noticed my gaze at her lips. The blush that covered her cheeks- just added fuel to my desire.

I don't know why but it gave me all the confident I needed.

Maintaining an eye contact with her, I started to lean in and surprisingly she did the same.

She looked so beautiful, long eyes lashes casting a shadow on her cheeks, soft, refreshing breath hitting my face- I almost thought that it was a dream.

Amazing warmth spread throughout my body, as my hands reached up to caress her face.

Just before our lips touched, her eyes fluttered close and her hands came up to snake around my neck.

It was an innocent kiss… her lips moving against mine softly.

There was no clashing of teeth, no nose bumping, no exchange of saliva, no tongues involved- there was no touching or groping; plainly an innocent kiss.

We both were cautious, afraid to take a step further- neither of us dared act upon our desires.

It was too risky – it was too early.

Hana whimpered against my lips, draping her leg around mine. It was an intimate position; fueling my desires further.

I groaned in the back of my throat, before pulling away.

My hands that were still placed on her cheeks- continued caressing her.

“Why?”She asked me, her eyes blown.

They were filled with lust – both blood lust and ual lust.

I can’t fulfill the later one, but I can sate her blood lust; with that thought in my mind, I hesitantly tilted my head and nosed the crook of her neck.

Surprisingly, she extended her neck; exposing it for me to sank my fangs deep into it.

“Are you sure?”

“Do I look like I have any doubts?” She asked me back with a smile and threaded her fingers in my hairs, slightly caressing my scalp- it was as if she was trying to coax me in.

I growled as my tongue came out to taste her soft, spotless skin.

I carefully bit her neck, my sharp fangs breaking through her soft flesh.

“Xiumin~” her moan was a music to my ear; I wanted to hear it again.

I applied a little bit more force, my fangs burying in deeper making her gasp; her fingers tightening their hold in my hairs.

I pulled out after I was done drinking, the sweet red liquid flowing down my throat made my thoughts hazy.

She unthreaded her fingers from my hair and lifted her hands up to trace the trail of her blood that escaped my lips and flowed down my neck.

“You shouldn’t waste it…” She muttered and before I can formulate an answer, she grabbed me from the back of my neck and pulled me down.

A shiver ran down my spine, as her hot tongue came in contact with the skin beside my lips, she away her own blood and traced it down- until she reached my neck.

I drew in a sharp breath and gazed down towards her.

My sharp vampire sight didn’t fail to notice her fangs that were protruding past her lips and I slowly lowered my neck towards her- my hands rubbing her back.

Unlike me, she didn't hesitate.

I didn’t have to wait for long before her sharp fangs were breaking through my skin.

The pleasure that shot through my body was unexplainable, nothing can compare with it.

That's it she's bonded with me.

I can call her my other half, without doubting my words and feelings.

She pulled away when she was satisfied and I helped her lay down on the bed.

She was sleepy and tired; I can tell that by looking at her.

Muttering a small good night, she slowly closed her eyes; a small smile etched on her face.

I lay down beside her, with a relieved smile; but there was something I wanted to say- the urge was sudden and urgent.

I needed to get it out.

“Hana, I was the first one you befriended, ever since you came here….everything is different. You changed me- you changed us,” I stated with a small smile.

“I know this may be too sudden, but I love you. I won’t pressurize you to answer me right now. I-” I continued but stopped when I heard a small snore.

Chuckling, I wrapped my arms around her and drifted off to dreamland.

 

 

Next morning I woke up and noticed that Hana was not with me anymore.

I got up and was about to search for her when she came out of the washroom.

“Good morning.” She chirped like a bird. I can still catch that slight tint of natural blush on her cheeks; she was too cute for her own good.

“Good morning.” I greeted back, noticing the bite mark on her neck.

Snorting, I traced the one on my neck and gave her a smirk.

“What?”

“Nothing, your neck looks extra good today,” I answered with a shrug and chuckled when she blushed, like a tomato.

“Yah! How dare you bite me?" she asked- giving me the best glare she could muster.

I raised my hands in the air as surrender but then smirked- again.

“I didn’t hear you complaining,” I stated the obvious at which she blushed again, but then let out a small laugh which was a beautiful melody to my ears.

“Whatever- Jerk! Go get ready, it’s time for breakfast.” She snapped and left the room, making me grin like an idiot.

 

 

Lay.

 

 

 

I was walking past the stairs when I saw Hana.

“Good Morning.”  I greeted with a smile and waited for her to reach me.

“Good morning.” She chirped back with a blinding smile.

Wow! Someone is happy today.

“You and Hyung didn't....” I started when I noticed the bite mark on her neck, but was cut off by Hana.

“No- don't even think of it, you erted vampire.” She yelped, her eyes almost as wide as saucers. 

“You seem happy today,” I stated with a chuckle.

“Maybe, I'm happy about the fact that I'm bonded with your brother.” She countered with a mischievous grin, making me laugh.

“That’s new,” I stated.

“Isn’t it?” She chortled, as we both made our way towards the dining room.

Xiumin- Hyung and Hana exchanged soft smiles- it was really sweet to see.

Everybody noticed the bite marks and were visibly happy about another bonding.

“You guys didn't....." mom started with a smug smirk, but Hana cut her off just like she cut me off earlier.

I knew mom was going to say the same thing I said; we are son and mother for a reason.

“No- not going to happen!" she cried while flailing her arms. “What is with you guys and your questions? He asked me the same question a minute ago.” A finger was accusingly pointed in my direction, but nobody care- the fact that we all laughed at her outburst, was the proof.

“Well, we are happy- that you two bonded,” Dad claimed with a small smile; he smiles a lot nowadays- not like it’s a bad thing.

“Not my fault he bit me.” Hana shrugged and pointed a fork at Xiumin- Hyung.

 

 

Xiumin.

 

 

“What?” I inquired out of disbelief- Who won’t?

She was more than ready, last night.

She merely shrugged her shoulder, before continuing her breakfast.

Of course – being the kind of family – others just laughed at me.

I shook my head, a small chuckle unintentionally escaping my lips.

“Really?” Kris demanded, a frown gracing his features.

“What?” Hana looked at him perplexed.

“You went all bananas on me when I bit you- you're not even going to punish him; like not even lay a single finger on him?” Kris bellowed, while eyeing her with annoyance.

I glowered at him- what is his problem?

Jealous much!

*flips hair*

“Hmm....nice question. Think it that way, maybe I like him and didn't like you when you bit me.” Hana gave back a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter