Teasing And Mocking.

Honour Of Paying Back. ( Ch# 31 Edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Teasing and Mocking.

 

 

 

Hana

I blinked my eyes open, hoping that yesterday’s events were an imaginative dream my brain had created.

But of course, the not-my-style pink girlish room greeted my vision.

Right. Before I curse that lady for hypnotizing me again, I’ll definitely ask her to change my room to my style- or trust me, I’ll bomb this damned room.

Oh-ho. I’ve got a brilliant idea.

I’ll just bomb this castle with no particular reason.

Well, there is actually- THEY’RE KIDNAPPING A HUMAN GOD DIMWIT.

And yes, I’m very well aware right now that I’m a human, and they’re not.

As I got up from the bed, I walked to the wardrobe for some decent clothes. Wait. They didn’t put ty clothes like yesterday inside right?

I opened it warily, and thank heavens it’s all decent- as decent as I decipher though. I mean hey, me, defining decent, is different from you, defining them.

Anyway, I decided to wear a sleeveless top with black leather jacket and a matching black jeans and pumps.

And now, let the game-

Growl.

Stupid stomach- no, stupid vampires. They freaking forgot to give me my break-

A maid came in with a tray of food in her hand- my yummy breakfast.

Once she left, I ate the food like a crazy woman.

I take back what I said yesterday about not drinking a single drop of water- I don’t want to kill myself.

While eating the heavenly food, I began to plan my revenge.

Just you wait, you hot tempered vampire Princes; time to feel Hana’s mocking time.

 

 

 

 

 

Lay

Just when I thought we’re going to have a peaceful breakfast, our so-called bride just have to interrupt our peace; once again.

And seriously, she’s definitely trying to make our baby Sehunnie strangle her to death.

“Hunse? Hunse! Yo baby boy!” she hollered from her room, calling Sehun with a wrong name on purpose.

I was trying hard not to laugh- he’s really a baby after all; and I could see from the corner of my eyes that my other brothers are stifling their laughs too.

But what I’m most amused of; Hunse didn’t storm off to her room to her dry.

Well human girl, aren’t you just something?

 

 

 

 

 

Hana

GAAAAHHHHHH!

And here I thought I would’ve ticked his bomb, destroying the palace in the process.

But alas, I think it’s either the kind lady is forbidding him to kill me on the spot, or he had control his anger better than yesterday.

That baby boy isn’t as fun as I thought.

 

 

 

 

 

Kris

After some minutes, she stopped yelling Hunse; and we were all relieved because we could continue our breakfast.

But of course, she’s a living disaster, isn’t she?

“Hey Hunse, why don’t you just dye your hair rainbow? That way, your girlish look will definitely make another female companion of me and your mom!”

And this time, everyone broke into laughter; except for Sehunnie though. I bet that baby boy is planning her death on his head right now.

Once the laughter dies and she stopped mocking Hunse, my face drained of color.

“Hey giraffe!”

I’m her next target.

 

 

 

 

 

Hana

No man.

Why isn’t Sehun responding my mocks?!

Tch. I’m going to change my target.

Mr. Giraffe, get ready for your soul to be by the devil.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun

I was this close to get up from my seat and dash to her room; draining her blood until the last drop. But I won’t, because I know that she’s trying to anger me- she was testing my temper.

IT’S SEHUN, YOU HUMAN. NOT ING HUNSE. WHO THE IS HUNSE.

Wait- scratch what I said about she was testing my temper; she’s trying to test our temper.

Because the next thing I heard, one of our twin towers was called giraffe.

I don’t think I need to point out which one is that- she had made it clear when we were about to *cough* kidnap *cough* her yesterday.

Another some minutes passed with her calling the dragon as giraffe, and then followed by a silence.

“I wonder who’s her next target,” I voiced out my thoughts purposely; a smug smile was plastered on my and Kris-hyung’s face.

The guys’ faces were confused for a second, and then they darkened visibly once they understood what I meant.

I’m so going to enjoy the rest of the mocking time.

Hold up- make it we’re going to enjoy them.

Dad and Mom are watching this drama too.

 

 

 

 

 

Hana

Okay. Aren’t all of them hot-tempered?

THEN WHY NO ONE RESPOND MEH.

Sighing, I called for a maid to my room.

I was thirsty okay? Shouting those s for the jerkheads were making my throat dry.

A maid came in; she was beautiful- oh wait, all vampires are.

“If I were you... I will never test their patience,” she said frankly.

Oh-ho, from this second on, she’s gonna be my partner in crime.

“But I quite enjoy the show,” she smiled, making me smiled back at her.

“Glad you did~” and we laughed together afterwards.

But suddenly, she stopped laughing and faced me with seriousness.

“But you do know that they have powers, right?”

Exo-cuse meh, I’m a freaking human that just know of this supernatural beings’ existence less than 24 hours ago.

I’m not going to voice that out though.

“Powers?”

“Yeah, they’re royals after all. For example, Xiumin- the eldest of the twelve Princes; has the power of frost-”

“Are you saying that he could freeze me to death?!” I shrieked.

She only nodded her head casually as the response- as if this was normal.

Well, it is in her world, not mine.

And do remind me not to piss this so called Xiumin off.

I don’t want to die inside a block of ice, thanks.

“What about that giraffe?”

The maid looked at me confusedly. Right, she doesn’t know my nicknames for those creatures.

“You know; the tallest one?” I raised my hand as high as possible.

“Ah!” she snapped her finger. “You mean Prince Kris?” she asked while laughing.

“Yeah, I think that’s his name.”

“Well,” she toned down her laughter. “His power is flight, and he could use fire- not to mention with that dragon like sharp nails.”

Dragon huh?

I smirked inwardly.

“Could you bring me a glass of water? I’m kind of thirsty,” I asked the maid.

“Sure,” she left the room.

The smirk was now visible on my face.

Dear giraffe, I have a new nickname for you.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol

Trust me, I think I could die of laughter- that human girl is definitely an entertainment for daring to mock baby Sehunnie- no wait, it’s Hunse LOOOOL; and Kris-hyung. Hold it- his name is now officially giraffe.

But of course, I controlled my laughter the best I could- I don’t want to be murdered by the wind user and the flying dragon. Not that I’m the only one though- maybe mom and dad could get the impact of Sehun’s and Kris’ wraths too. It was a sin all of us committed after all~

“Oh right!”

No ; she changed her target again.

All of us paled; except mom and dad who were watching with amusement, and Sehun and Kris; who had a sly look on their faces.

“Do you know that one of you looked like panda?” and cue to our laughter to begin again.

Poor Tao.

She continued her blabbering again, and I couldn’t care less of who she insults afterward; I was too busy laughing my at my brothers.

“Oy, you fire-user dragon!” and Kris is back being her target.

Well, poor hyung; he’s targeted twice.

“Blonde lizard!”

Wait, count that as thrice.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the first time someone dares to insult Kris-hyung more than once.

Me being me and Baekhyun being Baekhyun, we couldn’t control our laughter any longer and were now rolling like a buffalo.

In the middle of our laughs, we heard a chair moved; followed by angry footsteps to the hum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter