Eye Liner And Cats.

Honour Of Paying Back. ( Ch# 31 Edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Eyeliner And Cats.

 

 

 

Hana

I was roaming around the palace when I heard something shatter.

Hohoho.

The deer is on rampage.

I tried my best to not snicker on the middle of the hallways.

People might consider me crazy for snickering at nothing.

Oh wait- I’m crazy alrite.

I’m the only human here~ and I don’t give a about that anymore.

But I still want to escape though.

I continued my tour, when a guy with thick eyeliner stood in front of me.

Holy man, he put more eyeliner than me- A GIRL!

Oh wait- now that I think again...

Did I use his eyeliner to prank the panda?

“Who the hell are you?” he asked with a venomous tone.

I rolled my eyes.

Hello? How could he not know me?

I’m fabulous okay.

Him- not knowing me- is so not my style.

Hold it- the undead is not my style at all.

“Really? You should’ve known that by now,” I smiled smugly.

Anger filled his eyes and slowly, his eyes turned red.

My face paled upon seeing that devil-like eyes.

Dear earth, please swallow me now.

 

 

 

 

 

D.O

Baekhyun-hyung ran out of his room frantically- hoping that the eyeliner that was used to paint Tao’s face wasn’t his.

But of course- we knew very well that it was his.

And we’re sure enough that he will yell soon enough.

“WHAT THE HELL YOU HUMAN! WHY DON’T YOU JUST GO GET YOUR OWN?!”

See? I told you.

But seriously, Baek-hyung is also a crybaby.

I mean dude, what kind of guy wears eyeliner?!

Oh right- Baek-hyung does.

Tch. Stupid hyung.

His yells continued, and we just listened to them in amusement.

But not when his words began to get more poisonous.

Mom immediately rushed to them- knowing that when Baek-hyung is on rampage, he would kill the human girl without hesitation.

We trailed after mom to the two- because we don’t want to miss the scene of course.

When we reached there, the two were glaring at each other- but with different purpose.

Baek-hyung was glaring at her because of anger, while she... glared at him with a smirk.

Wow. After all this mess, she still mocked him.

What the hell is wrong with her?

Can’t she stop that annoying smirk?!

Baek-hyung kept on blabbering nonsense- and nope, I didn’t want to hear what he said.

Slowly, her smirking face turned into a bored one.

Once Baek-hyung was done, he smiled in victory.

We all were smiling actually, because we thought that she wouldn’t counter back.

Key word: thought.

 

 

 

 

 

Chen

Just as all of us were dancing our victory dance in our mind, she simply had to ruin our moment.

“You’re done?” she said with a bored expression and a yawn- but the tone of mocking was heard clearly.

Baek-hyung was about to retort back, when she cut him out of irritation.

“You see miss eyeliner, I know you’re beautiful and stuff, but please don’t act like a girl on her period,” she said calmly.

She’s really not scared of the undead, does she?

“It’s just a stupid eyeliner I borrowed from your room, no need flip the tables like that,” she rolled her eyes.

Things none of us dare to say in front of Baek-hyung’s face: miss, beautiful, and stupid eyeliner.

He was beyond pissed off- I could imagine him strangling this girl’s neck and her dry in some seconds.

“How dare you,” he glowered.

He was this close to grab her neck- but mom just had to stop the drama by sending him off with Suho-hyung.

We all left the scene- but stopped abruptly when another two of our members were missing.

Luhan-hyung and Tao.

They were both sending death glares at her- and she just had that annoying smirk on her face; typical.

“Watch out for your stuffs, I will flip the tables once I get in the mood,” she simply said- making all of us paled and shivered a little.

She scooted closer to Luhan-hyung- dangerously close.

We all just stayed rooted on our place though- frozen with anticipation of her next move.

What will she do?

“Especially you, Mr. Lu,” she emphasized the word ‘Lu’ on purpose and pointed a finger on his face.

“I am going to make sure that you’ll regret mocking me for the rest of your life,” she whispered dangerously on his ear.

Us being vampires- of course we could hear what she said.

Gull, we have superhuman hearing okay.

Unsurprisingly though, Luhan-hyung whispered back right on her ear.

“Really? Then I am going to make sure that you’ll regret threatening me,” he chuckled darkly.

Damn.

She really broke the records.

She ticked our leader’s patience bomb, she taunted the baby maknae and made him want to snap her neck, she pissed the dragon off with her three nicknames on him, she made all of us experience a bloodlust for the first time, she turned our panda-like maknae into a real-life-panda maknae, and she managed to bring out Luhan-hyung’s other side- his dark side.

The tension in the air rose sharply, and their smirks were getting on my nerves.

“Sheesh guys, go get a room!” I flailed my arms in the air- trying to shoo them out of the hallways.

If only this is not a pre-world war.

I could tell this romantic story to my children in the future.

The stupid story of the pretty deer and the annoying human.

Ahem!

Mom coughed purposely to make the atmosphere died down.

They stepped away from each other- but their eyes were still throwing hatred at each other.

She turned away first, and continued her smirk at our panda.

“And it isn’t my fault that you resemble a panda very much,” she shrugged; adding fuel to Tao’s fire.

“You-”

“ENOUGH!” mom yelled; cutting Tao in the process.

“Get back to your room,” she growled to Tao and Luhan-hyung.

But, her face turned into a smiley one once she faced Hana.

Oh come on! You’re our mom, not hers!

“Hana, sorry for their behaviors, just continue roaming around,” mom said cheerfully.

Hana scoffed, but obeyed her words nevertheless.

She turned around and was about to continue her walk- when we caught each other eyes.

I’ve got to say, her eyes are beautiful.

I could even feel my heartbeat stopped for some seconds, my feet were planted on the ground.

We continued our staring contest for some seconds, when she broke them off and walked away like nothing happened.

How I wish I could look at those lovely eyes-

...

Hell naw.

WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?!

 

Hana

It was almost midnight, and I just couldn’t sleep.

How awesome.

I rolled on my bed- bored was definitely what I was feeling right now.

After rolling for some more minutes, I decided to go out for some fresh air.

I was walking down a hallway, when some noise halted me.

I couldn’t hear it clearly... but was that scream?

Being the curious cat I am, I went to where the noise came.

Well, you know what they say- curiosity kills the cat.

I reached a long corridor where the jerkheads’ rooms were at.

I had the tour earlier- so I knew where I am.

I walked through the hall as silent as I could- I don’t want them caught me snooping them.

Not really snooping- but you know what I mean.

“Oh, Xiumin Oppa! Faster!”

...

WTF IS THAT VOICE?!

I scooted closer to the door- Xiumin’s room I assume.

And that girly ty voice resonated again.

SHE IS ING .

I felt like puking- so I backed away from the door.

And that’s when I realize something.

The moans came from twelve doors.

BLOODY HELL.

THEY’RE HAVING WITH THEIR FUTURE BRIDE LISTENING!

Wait. That sounded just so wrong.

I’m not gonna marry them- not even if the world ends.

Feeling disgusted by these creatures, I attempted to leave.

But alas, someone came out.

I racked my brain to figure out who he is- oh, the one I locked eyes with earlier today.

We had another staring contest- well, he was.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter