Oh Baby, Scared Of Mommy!

Honour Of Paying Back. ( Ch# 31 Edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Oh Baby, Scared Of Mommy!

 

 

 

When they arrived at the castle, Kai immediately went to the room that had been prepared and chosen for her.

She’s so light; I think she ate too little.

Wait. What was he thinking?!

“Why do I have to carry this human?” he grumbled, trying to cover up his thoughts before.

“Because she is your bride,” his mother came in. “Let her sleep,” she walked out of the room again.

Kai put her on the bed gently and asked the maids to cover her with the blankets and left the room. He had too much pride to do that for a mere human girl.

But she’s beautiful... he smiled unknowingly. But not a second later, the smile turned into a frown.

Hell no Kai, what the hell are you thinking?! She’s just a burden... Yep, beautiful or not, she’s a burden.

 

 

 

 

 

Time passes, and Hana stirred in her sleep. When she was fully awake, she shot up from the bed with wide eyes.

My bed isn’t that comfortable.

She looked around the room, and only then noticed that it’s not hers. She was on a king sized bed with dark pink sheets and blanket. The whole room was adorned with pink and black paints. Beautiful black net curtains hanging on the windows, and a pink colored stylish wardrobe located not far from it. She scoffed at the choices of colors.

PINK?! Bloody hell man, I’m not a five years old kid!

Her mind shrieked.

Suddenly, her complaint about the room dispersed when she remembered what had happened earlier. Almost crashed into some inhuman creatures, her father crying, the truth that she was promised to the vampires-

She widened her eyes and jumped off the bed, wanting to go back to her father. The door is locked from the outside, of course. The vampires knew too well that she would escape if they didn’t do that.

She banged the door like a crazy old woman wanting to get out of a mental hospital and began shouting.

“YAH YOU STUPID ABNORMAL CREATURES!! LET ME GO!!”

 

 

 

 

 

Xiumin

“YAH YOU STUPID ABNORMAL CREATURES!! LET ME GO!!”

And there goes the peaceful moment we had.

I was playing my PSP5® inside the lounge. The rest were also busy with their own things, until that human just had to destroy our time.

By the time she woke up earlier, we had known that she had already wake up. When her foot stepped furiously to the door, we knew that she would bang them. Hey, we’re vampires; our senses are much more heightened than humans’ senses.

But of course, we didn’t see the insult shout coming.

“YOU STUPID ABNORMAL CREATURES!! LET ME GO!!” she shouts again, with the exact same sentence.

“Really, we are the abnormal ones here,” Chen rolls his eyes. He is blasting with anger; it is shown clearly on his face.

Poor girl. She better stop banging the door and cursing us if she wanted to stay alive.

“How dare she calls us stupid?!” D.O is beyond furious.

I’m also angry okay, I mean, who wouldn’t when you’re called... well, with those profanities. But seriously, I’m not that easy to be pissed off.

If you’re talking about Kris, Luhan, D.O... well, they are hot-headed. And also Sehun. He’s the youngest, but surely with the worst temper out of all of us. I can practically see anger boiling inside their bodies.

“What did she call us?”

My head turns toward the voice.

Suho.

I could feel myself shiver when I see Suho’s cold gaze, although it isn’t meant for me. And from the corner of my eyes, I could swear that the others also shiver a little. You know what they said; the calmest one will be the scariest when they’re pissed.

And for that human girl to irritate Suho when they haven’t even talked to each other, she has definitely breaks the record. None of us dare to piss him off, not after we knew his other side; it was scary even for us; his brothers.

That girl is in deep .

 

 

Luhan

That’s it.

This human girl is really driving me nuts! And I know for sure that if she keep banging on that stupid door and cursing on us, she will definitely get hurt. Not like we want to hurt her; well yeah we are not on a really good terms with humans, but she is our bride after all.

But seriously, she herself is calling for trouble by annoying us like this. Some of the guys are surrounding D.O; it was obvious that he is on the verge of losing his self-control.

Suho is back to his gentle self; the Suho that we love and we know. He isn’t the type of grudge holder anyway, so he manages to calm down after a while.

But unfortunately, it isn’t the case for Sehun. He gets up from his seat furiously, startling all of us; and head to the human girl’s room.

Hell’s coming your way, human girl.

We follow him to her room, in curiosity of what he will do and in worry; we don’t want the whole kingdom to know that their Princes are the ones who kill their bride or something like that.

Not caring about the lock, Sehun breaks the door down violently and goes in. In a blink of an eye, the human girl is already pinned to the nearest wall, by none other than our youngest.

Surprisingly, she doesn’t flinch, again. That’s something. Usually, people would cower away when either Kris or Sehun glared or do this kind of thing to them.

But not her.

Her, being not afraid of us, just angers Sehun more by the second. He’s this close to strangle her neck, but mom stopped him.

“Sehun-ah, don’t you dare touch her,” she sends Sehun a warning look.

“Can’t you see? She’s just troubled at the moment. And besides, I think she is really cute!” she ends with a squeal. But not long after, she gives us that look again, the look that the twelve of us hate so much.

“You stupid human, shut up or I’ll make sure you’ll die,” Sehun growls.

When I see her expression, I have to blink my eyes several times to make sure that I’m not hallucinating. And damn, I’m not dreaming at all. She did smirk at Sehun’s remark; that mocking smirk.

If it is any other girl, I can swear that she would be crying her eyes out by now.

But here she is, our soon-to-be wife, standing proudly, smirking mockingly at us.

Well girl, you just added fuel to the already lit fire.

“Oh really? Try me, baby boy...” she taunts Sehun; the annoying smirk never leave it’s place.

At least, she’s good at mocking, but not that good though.

And she did not just call him baby boy! Well, yeah, I actually want to laugh at this so bad; but I have to control it or... the baby boy will strangle me to death.

“Hana dear, don’t encourage him...” mom told her.

What do you know; she has a soft side for mom after all. I mean, she stopped smirking once mom said that.

Well whatever, I don’t like her at all. But I guess... her stay here will be quite entertaining.

 

 

 

 

 

Hana

Stupid filthy vampire. How dare he touch me?!

GAAAAAHHHH!

Well yeah, I was scared as hell okay?! I mean dude, he literally broke the door and then pinned me to the wall! Thanks God that I’m really good at keeping my poker face. And then, his mother scolded him right before he could strangle me. I had decided earlier that I like her.

And thanks, young looking mother.

The best part though, the baby boy is scared of her! Ha! In his face.

Then, he told me to shut up or he’ll kill me. But of course, the almighty baby boy being scared of her mother is really something. That made me smirk of course, and I could see it clearly that he was shocked and pissed by my mocking smirk.

Psh. Does he think that I’m like those other girls that you encountered?

Hell no.

If I become one of those girls, just kill me on the spot.

But then, his shock turned into anger. I kept on staring with my poker face and mocking smirk and was about to taunt that baby again, but his mother told me to stop.

Being the ‘good’ girl I am, I listened to her of course. Okay, I’m not a good girl. But yeah, I did it anyway; without knowing the reason myself.

But I think... I did that because she’s the only one I can trust right now. I’m aware that the others have their eyes on me, but I can care less about it.

And the look on this stupid vampire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter