Vampires.

Honour Of Paying Back. ( Ch# 31 Edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Vampires.

 

 

 

“KIM HANA!” yelled the teacher angrily.

Tch. Stupid yelling monster. Can’t she see that I’m sleeping?!

Hana lifted her head off the table.

“Yes?” she ticked her teacher more.

“Well, I think you won’t feel the utmost difficulty in solving the equation on the board,” the teacher snarled.

Hana got up from her chair and walked to the board; solving the equation in mere seconds which made her classmates look at her in awe and the teacher’s cheeks flush red in embarrassment.

Stupid equation. My slumber gets disturbed because of you.

She walked back to her seat and continued her slumber.

It wasn’t something new at all.

It was a daily routine for her; got yelled by her teachers, all the girls envied her perfect S-line body and angel-like face despite her iceberg attitude, and of course guys swoon over her -what they claimed as- perfection.

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as the bell rung indicating that the students could go home, Hana rushed out of school and headed home.

She finally reached her home sweet home, and was greeted by the most loving father in the world.

“Look who is home? My dearest daughter,” he cooed with a smile on his face, then kissed her forehead. Hana also smiled in return and hugged him.

“How was your day at school?” he asked.

“Of course it was exciting! I slept all day long,” her speech dripped of sarcasm.

Her father laughed at her answer and reasoned, “Come on Hana, aren’t there anything more interesting than sleeping?”

“Well... for me sleeping is more interesting than nagging monkeys...” she pouted.

This girl will never change.

He shook his head in amusement and pushed her to her room.

“Get ready, we’ll make your 18th birthday special, okay honey?”

Hana’s eyes brightened up and she smiled widely as she got into her room.

Such a kid.

Her father laughed upon seeing her reaction.

 

 

 

 

 

“Boys! Today is the day we will bring your bride to where she belongs,” the King of the vampires smiled smugly.

“OMO! I’m so happy! Finally I will have a female companion in the house,” his wife squealed.

“Oh come on mom!” the youngest of the Princes rolled his eyes.

Tch. Stupid bride.

“It’s not like she’s the only girl in the world... We can get anyone we want you know; since those human girls are easily attracted to our handsome faces,” he continued arrogantly.

The Queen glared at her son, making him whimpered under the elder’s gaze.

“Whatever,” he mumbled under his breath.

The rest of the boys received the news with boring expression; no one was waiting for the girl’s arrival anyway. It’s not like she would be the first human girl they encounter, they had been with a lot. Every night, a girl would always be found on the bed with them.

But of course, being the stone-headed-cocky-arrogant Princes they are, they wouldn’t admit that they were actually curious about their soon-to-be wife.

 

 

Hana

After I changed out of my uniform, I quickly went down; too eager to have fun for the rest of the day with my dad.

He had already grabbed the car keys when he notices me. He walks toward me as he smiles and opens his arms for me to hug him. I happily jump in his arms.

“So... what should we do?” he asks. And here I thought he already had an idea since he’s the one who suggested for us to go out.

I am still thinking of places when he gets an idea.

“How about a formal and peaceful dinner?”

“Hmm... No thanks, it’s quite boring,” I decline. “Why don’t we go to the amusement park first, then we have dinner, and not to forget ice cream as the dessert,” I grin.

Dad laughs at my childishness; something that I never show the world except him. I pout of course, but I’ll let it go since this is a special day after all.

“Okay then, let’s go,” he drags me to the car and we drive off for our night together.

 

 

 

 

 

“When will we leave? I just want to get over with this stupid bride-business,” Sehun scowled.

“YAH SEHUN!” his mother hissed.

“But mom, he’s right,” Luhan defended his younger brother.

“Yeah, why do we need that stupid human as our bride anyway?” irritation was visible from Tao’s intonation. He didn’t want to get married at an early age; not to mention to a human too. “You should talk to dad,” he turned his head to his older brother.

“No use, he won’t listen to anyone once he settled on something,” even the calm Suho was now grumbling. Just like the others, he didn’t like the idea one bit.

“Just cut if off would you?” the Queen snapped at her sons. “You guys should be happy that your father chose her; you know how he always makes a right decision.”

The boys groaned in response; they knew their father too well.

 

 

 

 

 

“Come on dad... It’s not that scary...” Hana said as they survived the haunted house and outside the amusement park. Her father sent her a disapproving look, but she only chuckled.

They went to a restaurant to have a dinner, then headed to an ice cream parlor. It was 9 PM when they were done eating their ice cream, but they didn’t head home just yet. They decided to stop by the par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter