Feelings.

Honour Of Paying Back. ( Ch# 31 Edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23: Feels.

 

 

 

Hana

You must be thinking on why I left that bacon’s room.

First of all, he kissed me- and tbh, I liked it.

But yeah, my shock was dominating so I didn't respond; but I didn't pushed him away either.

Okay, I did push his chest break the kiss.

But it’s because that person was kissing me for quite a time and I was out of breath.

He said sorry- not that I mind.

But then, he said he didn't mean to kiss me.

WHAT THE HELL DOES HE MEAN BY THAT?!

I was like- so he’s only making fun of me?

And ta-dah; that what made me angry.

No offense dude- but any girl would be angry in this situation.

And to add up with that, he requested me not to tell Suho about this.

Really?!

So I just decided to leave him.

The next morning, I saw him on the breakfast table and threw dagger-y glares at him.

He saw me with that guilty expression.

Guilty, huh?

Tch; you better be.

Stupid insensitive bacon.

The breakfast passed by like that.

I spent my most of the time with the Princes, and let me tell you- these guys are fun to be with.

It almost made me forget my whole life, except for one certain person whom I want to meet so badly.

Dad.

This thought made me sad and the guys didn't miss to notice it.

“Hey, are you okay?” Tao- who was lying on the couch with his head on my lap asked me.

His head on my lap.

Yup, you read right.

He whined the whole day so I just let him do what he wanted.

Lay brought me out of these thoughts by shaking my shoulder.

“You look kind of sad,” he pointed out.

“Ah- nothing,” I said.

He smiled towards me and I returned his smile.

I was tired, so I returned to my room.

On the way there, someone stopped me and I looked up to find Baekhyun staring at me.

“Hey,” he said with that look of guilt still on his face.

God- I really wanted to laugh at his face

He looked so cute.

“Hi,” I said coolly.

“Sorry for last night,” he said while looking downwards.

“I-” he continued but I stopped him.

“Yeah, yeah- it’s okay. After all we are going to get married soon,” my mouth decided to react on its own.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HOLY FUDGE!

What the hell did I just say?!

I looked towards him to see his reaction, and his expression was priceless.

I quickly cleared my throat and was thinking of saying something but- damn.

Nothing came up.

“Here you are, you annoying cousin~" said someone from behind me.

It was Luhan.

I put aside his mean comment and for the first time in my life, I was glad to see him.

“What do you want?” I asked him with irritation in my voice.

“I don't want anything- dad asked me to train you,” he said in the same tone.

Baekhyun cleared his throat and then smiled towards me sheepishly.

“Can I join you guys?” he asked.

No, no, no. Honjaga anya no no no, eonjaenanana naege, hangsang bichi dwae jun geudae.

Play Apink’s No No No.

Please, you air headed animal- say no!

He couldn't join us.

Not after what I said.

“Yeah sure, who wants be alone with this good for nothing bride anyway,” Luhan said and then smirked in my direction.

I scoffed.

“Save it for yourself, jerk,” I retorted back.

He was about to answer me when Chen disturbed us.

“Can we join you guys too?” he asked me and Luhan.

I examined the whole room and all eleven pairs of eyes were on me and the jerk; expecting a yes

“Ugh, fine,” I said.

“I have no problem,” said the jerk and shrugged his shoulder.

Everyone's face lit up like a light bulb.

Tch.

Kids.

With that, we all went outside to the garden.

I was ready to stop there, but the Princes proceeded towards the main gate.

I stopped on my tracks and gulped.

Ever since I came here I have never wished to go out of the castle walls.

Oh boy.

“Hey Hana, are you alright?” Chanyeol asked me.

“Y-yeah,” I answered.

He looked at me carefully and then smiled- well more of a smirk- but yeah, whatever.

He came towards me and grabbed my hand into his and started walking.

“Don't worry, I'll be with you no matter what,” he said and then gave me a heartwarming smile.

And I believed in his words- the feeling of nervousness and fears were gone.

I looked at our intertwined hands and a smile crept on my face unknowingly.

I don't know why, but I think there was a hidden meaning behind his words- like he’s telling me that he would never let me go.

But maybe it’s what my stupid heart and mind wanted me to think.

We all stepped out of the castle and wow; the view was beautiful.

I looked at my left and all of the Princes weren’t there.

Chanyeol, who was holding my hand, pulled me with him and we all came to this beautiful but peaceful place.

No one was around.

There were lush green trees and grass everywhere with beautiful variety of flowers and plants of different colors.

A beautiful lake was in the middle and a cool mild breeze was blowing, moving my naturally wavy hairs.

The whole place was simply amazing.

“Wow,” was the only word that managed to leave my lips.

I heard some of them chuckling and I know they all could see my eyes sparkling.

“Beautiful isn't it?” Chanyeol, who was still holding my hands beside me asked, and I just smiled brightly towards him.

“So... where will you start?” D.O asked Luhan.

Luhan was silent for a moment.

“I guess the basics should be learnt first,” he said.

“So...?” I said and waited for him to continue.

“It’s simple- you can lift light things like small stones or anything that doesn’t even use a single piece of your energy. When you lift something bigger like a big rock or a person, it requires control and energy- and your energy leaves your body with every passing minute, got it?” he asked me, looking in my direction and I nodded.

Of course I got it.

“You can make something or someone’s body still using your powers, and you can use it to throw or fly people away too- it doesn't take much energy, and is useful as you can control many people or things at same time. But the larger the number is, the more energy is consumed and the more difficult it is. That's all the basic,” he finished his explanation with a proud grin.

I looked at hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter