Invader.

Honour Of Paying Back. ( Ch# 31 Edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26: Intruder.

 

 

 

Hana

 

I woke up and a huge headache struck me.

 

I tried to open my eyes, but, God- it hurts.

 

Moving my hand to hold my head, I heard some noises on the background.

 

The memories came crashing in, and I immediately opened my eyes- panicked that I was still with that bastard.

 

I got up with a sitting position.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” Suho, who was sitting beside me, asked.

 

I looked at him and then around the room.

 

Relieve washed through me and I quickly hugged Suho to let them know how pleased I was to be back.

 

He was surprised by my action because he took quite a while to return my hug.

 

I pulled back to see their worried expressions.

 

I smiled at them which made them smile too.

 

“Boys, I think-” the Queen came in and stopped in mid-sentence.

 

“OMO HANA YOU’RE AWAKE!” she squealed loudly and quickly hugged me.

 

She broke the hug and I saw tears in her eyes.

 

“I was so worried that we might lose you again,” she said.

 

I smiled at her.

 

“But now, I'm glad that you're back,” she said happily- her mood changed 180°.

 

I chuckled.

 

“You have no idea how glad I am to be back,” I answered.

 

She let out a small laugh at it but I looked around the room to find all of the Princes hanging their heads low with a sad expression.

 

...what?

 

Why are they sad?

 

Are they not happy that I was back?

 

“Yah, what's with the sad faces? Are you guys not happy that I'm back? And I even expected some of you to be happy,” I said while pouting.

 

I know- I don’t show this side to just anyone.

 

But these guys are special.

 

I realized that when I was kidnapped.

 

They made me realized my feelings.

 

But no way in hell I’m going to confess first.

 

All of them looked towards me with wide eyes.

 

“Ah it’s not like that- we are all really happy that you are back, it’s just...” Chanyeol trailed off.

 

“Just...?” I asked as he hung his head low.

 

Oh no.

 

These guys are not blaming themselves, are they?

 

“Hana, we are so sorry,” Chanyeol finally blurted out.

 

I face palmed myself, literally.

 

It wasn’t their fault, at all.

 

“Are you serious? It was not even your fault- like really; I was the one who told you guys to stay behind,” I reasoned.

 

“So you don’t hate us?” he asked, suddenly returning to his cheerful self.

 

I let out a chuckle and shook my head as a no.

 

Then he hugged me.

 

“You don’t know how relieved we are that you’re back,” he said and my heart skipped a beat.

 

I smiled in his embrace but then he did something that shocked me.

 

He kissed me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On my cheeks.

 

And like always, my cheeks were even redder than a tomato.

 

His lips felt soft on my cheeks.

 

He pulled back and as soon as he did that, Tao came rushing to me.

 

I noticed that his eyes are red and puffy.

 

And my eyes were as wide as saucers when I realized that he had been crying.

 

Worry took over me.

 

But at the same time, a warm tingling sensation settled itself in the pit of my stomach- telling me that he cried because he lost me and I couldn’t help but blush at this thought.

 

Being worried and curious at the same time, I asked him the next question.

 

“Yah Tao! Why did you cry?” worried was plastered all over my face.

 

Tao widened his eyes.

 

“He has been crying ever since you were kidnapped,” the Queen revealed, giving me a gentle smile.

 

The next thing she said shocked me.

 

“They all have been crying,” she continued with a smirk.

 

At this, I looked around the room with wide eyes to see whether she was telling the truth or not- and she did tell the truth.

 

All of them had slight puffy and red eyes.

 

They all just coughed awkwardly to just dismiss the topic.

 

And I did as they wished- I dismissed it.

 

This told me that I’m important to them, and I wanted to let them know that they are important to me too.

 

“I missed you badly,” I muttered the next sentence, giving them a fond and sincere smile.

 

They all looked at me in shock, and the Queen just looked at me with a thousand watts smile.

 

“Wait- what happened to your cousins’ family?” I asked as I was curious to death.

 

“They have been taken in custody- all of them. Jihye will be released as she has nothing to do with the matter. Yun, our uncle, and surprisingly our aunt, will be held in until dad and his advisors make a decision,” explained Xiumin.

 

“But you need to drink this first,” he said while handing me the packet of blood.

 

I made a face, but drank it nevertheless.

 

The Queen sent all of them out of my room and followed after their trail.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter