Memories and truth!!

Honour Of Paying Back. ( Ch# 31 Edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24: Memories and Truths

 

 

 

 

Hana

 

I was going to the rest room when I felt a presence behind me.

 

I thought it was one of those jerk heads, so I turned and said “I told you guys-”

 

HOLY--

 

OMFG.

 

THE PERSON WAS NOT ONE OF THEM!

 

The next second, I felt a hand on my mouth and then on my waist.

 

I tried to shout for help and free myself, but the person was too strong for me.

 

“Let’s go Princess, off to your castle,” he said and winked at me.

 

Oh my God- I wanted to puke so badly.

 

He looked so disgusting.

 

It’s not y and hot like those jerk heads.

 

“UMF-” I tried to speak but I was too late as he already carried me bridal style to a black van.

 

The feeling was not like when Luhan carried me...

 

Or when Kris carried me...

 

And when Tao carried me...

 

When they carried me, the feeling was just unexplainable.

 

Oh God what is wrong with me- why am I thinking about them while I am being kidnapped?

 

I should try to free myself.

 

Wait- why the hell did the people around us didn’t saw him kidnapping me?!

 

Oh, who am I kidding?

 

He must be using something oh-so-magical.

 

And I hate this world for having magic.

 

Well- powers to be exact; but didn’t only Pureblood Royals has powers?

 

He must be using something magical... or- oh!

 

It could be that maybe no one cares that I’m being kidnapped.

 

He put me inside the van and we went off.

 

After some time, the van stopped suddenly and I fell on the floor.

 

“Oh babe, did you hurt yourself?” he asked and tried to touch my face, but I threw my head away.

 

“WHY THE HELL DID YOU KIDNAPPED ME?! AND DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH ME, I WARN YOU!” I growled at him.

 

He showed me one of his disgusting smirks.

 

“Aww~ come on Princess, I’m way much better than those cousins of mine,” he said while smirking.

 

That ugly duckling Yun.

 

I gave him the best glare I could muster.

 

My hands were tied and I didn’t know what kind of ropes those were, because I couldn’t even break them with my vampire strength.

 

“Psh, have you seen yourself?” I commented.

 

His smirk turned into an angry scowl.

 

“You know Princess, you should really be careful with that mouth of yours,” he almost yelled on my face.

 

He quickly grabbed my face again and then-

 

...

 

.

 

He friggin leaned in.

 

NO.

 

I quickly struggled to get out of his grip and thankfully, I managed to do so.

 

Take that you little - don’t underestimate a Pureblood Royal.

 

Unfortunately, the stupid ropes were still there.

 

I couldn’t use my powers- what the hell is wrong over here.

 

Seems like Luhan forgot to tell me that these powers don’t work when you need them...

 

He got off the van- now to think about it... why did they even have vehicles over here when they themselves can travel faster than vehicles?

 

heads.

 

He opened the door to my seat and started reaching for me.

 

I started to struggle and move away, but he caught me from behind.

 

“Don’t waste your energy precious, we can put it into use in my bedroom.”

 

OH MY GOD HE DARED SAY THAT!

 

I struggled even more and I succeeded; but some more people just had to hold me from behind.

 

“I love feisty girls like you, that’s why I can’t let you be wasted for them,” he said while standing in front of me as his so called maids or servants held me in place.

 

“I think of it other way round,” I scoffed and snapped at him.

 

A blind fold was placed on my eyes and I started to struggle again.

 

“Do you love them that much that you can’t see the most handsome person standing in front of you, Princess?!” he said with a hint of anger in his voice.

 

After he said that I didn’t know what got into me, because the next thing I said was totally a surprise to me.

 

“Yes! I love all twelve of them and there is nothing you can do about that!” I said with an angry voice.

 

“And you? Handsome? Pft- please, even my shoes are better than you,” I continued and I felt relieved.

 

Ah~ letting out the anger is always the best thing.

 

But not soon after, I felt a sharp sting on my left cheek.

 

That ugly ing duckling slapped me.

 

He then gripped my chin harshly.

 

“I told you to take care of your little mouth Princess, didn’t I?!” he growled.

 

“Take her inside, NOW!” he shouted and then I felt myself being dragged and thrown into a room.

 

Once I was inside, the blind fold was removed and the one who brought me left the room.

 

A tear slipped out of my eyes as the slap only brought harsh memories of my childhood in the orphanage.

 

No one had ever loved me.

 

I was always bullied despite the fact that I was the youngest.

 

The caretakers were even harsh on me.

 

She used to beat me up until I was not able to walk the next day, and didn’t let me outside so no one can see her doings on me.

 

I was always locked up alone in a dark small room.

 

I didn’t even know my fault- it’s not like I even know it until now.

 

I was just a kid, what did I do to them?

 

And they hated me just like that.

 

I looked at my tied wrists- the same knot as the one that idiot woman did to me back then.

 

Only worse- she burned my hands with hot metal too.

 

She’s a complete sadist, I’m telling you.

 

But then, Dad adopted me.

 

And everything went nicely afterwards.

 

More painful memories came, and my tears continued to fall.

 

Why does it always happen to me?

 

I thought everything was going to be okay- but NO!

 

I was kidnapped, and I could see worse things coming my way.

 

Guys, please save me...

 

Uncle and aunt, please save me before they do something bad and painful that will leave marks again like the previous ones...

 

My tears continued to fall and I didn’t know when I fell asleep in that uncomfortable position.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai

 

The moment we realized that our so-called-cousins are here, it was like all of our nightmares came true.

 

The car disappeared out of a sudden as if someone teleported it, and we didn’t even got a chance to do anything.

 

We were afraid that they are the one who took Hana, and we were right.

 

Because as soon as the car disappeared, we couldn’t smell Hana’s scent anywhere near the mall.

 

“They took Hana!” Tao yelled at the top of his lungs and I could see a tear escaping his eyes.

 

That broke my heart as I never saw any of my brothers crying and the sight was painful.

 

I, myself, felt like crying.

 

I felt useless.

 

They managed to kidnap her when all twelve of us were with her.

 

And even the thought that they might hurt her in anyway broke me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter