Powers.

Honour Of Paying Back. ( Ch# 31 Edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21: Powers.

 

 

 

Lay

We were all sitting in the lounge and we could practically feel that Hana was giving Jihye death glares.

O~kay... what had Jihye done this time?

Even mom and dad had noticed the sudden glare...

Mom was smirking in Jihye’s direction- her face was saying something like she will get it from Hana this time.

Uuh... mom, isn't that too much? I meant- she just kissed dad on the cheeks; maybe her intention was not bad...

I could see that all my brothers were thinking the same thing...

The funniest part was that Jihye didn't even know that Hana was planning to eat her up at dinner.

Then suddenly, I saw Hana smirking.

Oh God- that's not good.

Jihye, get ready for hell.

 

 

 

 

 

D.O

Today at breakfast, I noticed that Luhan-hyung was trying to annoy Hana.

I wondered what happened between them...

Something big must’ve happened...

Well, I heard him saying something to Sehun- and they both were snickering after that.

Sehun asked Luhan-hyung why he didn’t annoy Hana to which Luhan-hyung just pointed a finger to Hana.

And I know what his point was- no one wanted to get killed by Hana today.

Well...

An exception for Jihye...

When I saw Hana smirking, I knew that Jihye was going to regret that she was even born into the world.

Oh well, poor . 

Suddenly, Hana got up from her seat and walked towards Jihye.

We were all looking in Jihye’s direction in anticipation and we gulped as we saw that Hana’s eyes had a shade of red in them...

Now that you think about it... what did Jihye do to make Hana this enraged?

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Mom and Hana's maid- Krystal smirking; and I was sure that the both of them were well aware of what Jihye had done.

Hana stopped in front of Jihye.

“I see that you are enjoying your stay here,” Hana said while smirking.

And believe me or not- Jihye gulped when she saw Hana.

That's right - be afraid of the almighty Hana.

I'm so going to enjoy this.

 

 

 

 

 

Chen

“W-what?” Jihye stuttered.

“Ah! Now you’re playing an innocent-deaf little miss,” Hana tsked.

Jihye looked furious.

“How dare you!?” Jihye exclaimed furiously.

“I should be the one to ask you that question,” Hana said calmly- in contrast with the shade of red that kept on increasing.

Gosh. Jihye you better stop enraging her.

“Huh? What the hell do you want?” I could feel that Jihye was losing her cool and that's definitely not good.

Well- for herself, that is.

“What the hell my problem is? Hah, what the hell is your problem? Why don't you go back to where you come from!?" this time Hana yelled at her and we all shivered.

“And why would I do that?" Jihye growled.

We all saw Hana casted a smirk.

Okay... what are you trying to do Hana...?

All of us- me, my brothers, and dad were confused on Hana's sudden change of behavior.

Well, mom was smirking all the time and this time when Hana smirked, mom’s smirk was like it would spread across her face.

“Beause you have nothing to do here other than just be jealous from our interactions... After all, you are not the one who’s going to marry them... and oh yeah... you really don't have a brain to make a good plan,” Hana said as her eyes glowed red and a dark smirk plastered her face.

I gulped unconsciously.

Hana could be scary too sometimes...

Wait- did she just say she’s going to marry us?

Jihye was furious and Hana had this victorious smile over her face now.

Now I know what she is doing- she is trying to tick off Jihye's bomb.

But why?

“You , you’re the one who’s jealous. Who are you too steal away all my oppas and tell me that I have nothing to do over here- I have! It’s just that you’re in my way. If only you’re not there, Baekhyun-oppa would have bonded with me. And just to tell you, I planned it well. It was him that had amazing control over his thirst!” she yelled.

What!?

This dared call Hana a ... Allow me to kill her right here and right now.

“So you planned that mall thing?” asked Hana again, calmly.

Her eyes were blood shot- can't blame her anyway; wasn’t any different with mine now.

That - what if something serious happened to him!?

She has no brains and is a forever ...

“Yeah, now you see I can do anything to have my oppas for myself; so back off!” she yelled.

In the blink of an eye, Jihye was pinned to the nearest wall- not by Hana, she was standing on her place.

But it was by the almighty Baekhyun-hyung himself.

“You dare do that, ?!" he exclaimed and we all knew he was ready to snap Jihye's head off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter