Second Kiss.

Honour Of Paying Back. ( Ch# 31 Edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20: Second Kiss.

 

 

 

Tao

While I was carrying her to the room, she snuggled closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

A smile crept to my face unknowingly.

Being close to her made me feel so good, and I also felt protective over her...

Is this what they call love?

Le sigh.

I really hope that one day, I’ll be able to confess my feelings to you, Hana...

Upon reaching her room, I opened the door and gently placed her on the bed.

I covered her with blankets and kissed her forehead lastly.

She looked quite shocked when I did that.

Panic started to strike me- maybe she didn’t like what I did.

But then, she smiled toward me which was more than enough to make me relaxed.

“Thanks,” she muttered and closed her eyes.

“My pleasure,” I answered; but I was sure she didn’t hear.

 

 

 

 

 

Hana

The next morning, I woke up quite early.

I did my daily routine and noticed that the sun was about to rise.

I really love sceneries like this...

I opened the door to the balcony of my room.

I stepped out, only to be greeted by a beautiful morning.

I started to enjoy my time when I noticed someone.

It was the deer.

Wait- nobody told me that his room was next to mine...

So... the room on my left side is D.O, and the right side is... well, the stupid deer.

Ugh.

What a great combination. Mental eyeroll.

He was also standing on his room’s balcony, probably waiting for the sunshine?

Suddenly, he snapped his head to my direction and gave me a weird look.

I just rolled my eyes on him.

Tch. Stupid air-headed deer.

“What? You’re not the only one who can enjoy the sun,” I snapped.

This time, he was the one who rolled his eyes and muttered something under his breath- which I managed to catch with my inhuman hearing.

“What an ominous start of the day,” he muttered.

I snapped my head to him, anger filling me from top to bottom.

“I dare you to say that again,” I almost roared like a lion.

The jerk was like a deer that escaped the zoo and was caught by spotlight.

I smirked at him and kept staring.

The fact that he was annoyed by my smirk was a little bit too obvious.

But then, I saw him smirk.

Okay- tbh, I was really afraid of this guy.

I mean look; he came in my room when I was almost and had the balls to compliment my *ahem* body.

Then, he almost me.

Next, he made me bit my tongue which was impossible, I tell you- he’s not air-headed, he’s smart.

He’s good at insulting.

And last but not least, he was the first to bite me.

So yeah, that’s why I have all the reasons in the world to be afraid of this certain erted deer.

Sometimes, I wonder how could someone with a cute baby face was actually a erted animal.

Well- back to the present.

“I know I’m handsome, but you can seriously stop staring,” he brought me back to the world.

I scoffed.

“Yeah, much more handsome than my shoes,” I gave him a witty retort and smirked.

I could practically see smoke coming out of his ears, and inwardly prayed to God that he’d just went inside his room and never come out.

I closed my eyes to blink, but when I opened them, I was greeted by a sight of Luhan standing just mere centimeters away from me.

I almost shrieked when I felt that I was lifted off the ground.

Dude- I was freaking flying on the air.

What the fudge is going on?!

I snapped my head to the deer, who was smirking.

Wait... this is his power, right?

He’s doing this to me!

I gave him the best glare I could muster and his smirk just widened.

“They call it telekinesis,” he said and stopped my beautiful daydream of ripping his head off.

“You stupid deer, put me down now or I’ll kill you without mercy,” I growled at him.

He gave me an amused expression.

Okay- now he’s seriously making a death wish.

“How are you going to do that when you can’t even touch me?” he gave back a witty question.

...

Right.

Now that I think about it...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter