Invader again.

Honour Of Paying Back. ( Ch# 31 Edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana.

 

 

God, what is wrong with these guys? I am having this strong desire to rip their heads off….

Leaving all their silliness from earlier aside, I still can’t believe Suho loves me.

* Mental squeal*

Let's see who is next in the line....

I entered my room with a happy grin etched on my face and closed the door behind. Taking off my jacket; I threw it on the sofa, before collapsing on the bed, tiredly.

“You seem happy today." A sudden masculine and hoarse voice invaded my thoughts; making my head shot up from the pillow to look around the room with scared eyes. My eyes skimmed over every corner of the room, searching for the source of the ominous voice- but found none. The scent which was present in the room was familiar; it was same as the one on the night- I was attacked. I peered around again but found no one in the room, which forced out a scoff from my lips.

Playing games huh?

“Who the hell are you? Come out you coward.” I sneered, but still, no one came out.

“What cat bit your tongue?” I scoffed, again here was no reply.

This person is getting on my nerves or it was the fact that I was actually getting scared which got on my nerves – it didn’t matter, at least not right now.

 “Fear me Soojin! I'll come again and next time I will kill you.” the ominous voice left my room, as soon as it came – leaving behind unspoken threats.

A tear escaped my eyes; my thoughts jumbling up, not giving out any coherent explanation.

What the hell is going on?

Not soon after a flying knife- spear came flying in my room, but this time I was fast enough to dodge it. The spear came in contact with the vase on the table, shattering it into tiny pieces; creating a loud noise. Not a second later Krystal and my aunt entered the room, their eyes round like a football.

“Oh my God! Hana what happened over here?” My aunt asked in horror, but I was too far gone. That voice and its words were still repeating in my head- making me tremble. 

“Krystal, bring some water,” Queen ordered and Krystal immediately sprinted out of the room.

 

“Hana, did you hear......” Suho came in followed by others; he was about to ask but stopped midway.

“What is going on?” Chen asked, panic lacing his voice. Krystal rushed past the twelve fear-stricken princes and handed the glass of water to me; which I immediately took a hold of and drank its whole content.

“Hana, dear- what happened?” Queen asked me while running a soothing hand through my hairs.

“It was the same person. He told me to fear him and next time he'll kill me........" I whispered out the words; still in trance, trying to stop my tears.

“It was his voice, only. I can't see him- his scent was here too but I can't see him, he called me Soojin! He knows who I am.” By the end of my explanation, I was shouting out; tears running down my face, unstoppably.  The Queen hugged me and somehow, it managed to calm my nerves down.

“Calm down. We all are here no need to fear anyone.” She consoled and I nodded my head.

“Let’s go, eat dinner and we will arrange the security that no one will be able to enter this place without our permission.” My aunt continued and pulled me out to the dining room.

 

 

King.

 

Ah- it was such a tiring day today.

I was out doing my ‘King’ duties since morning and finally I am free now. I made my way to the dining room for dinner, but when I entered there was no one in the room. My hand which was raised in the air for greeting, slowly made its way back down to my side.

Okay.

Where are they?

Guess I'm earlier.

After a few awkward moments, that I spent alone; they started pouring inside the room. My hand which again raised itself to greet them, made its way back to my side again – after noticing the tense atmosphere.

“What’s wrong?” I questioned no one in particular. My wife let out a tired sigh, before settling down beside me.

“The man, who attacked Hana, appeared again today. He knows that Hana is Sojin…” She trailed off.

We all looked towards Hana; who was shivering in fear.

Anger boiled inside my body.

This all is really frustrating.

I'm trying to figure out the problem, but can't even think of a single person who dare- would try to kill Hana. My whole day was busy solving this problem, but yet again the culprit attacked her and managed to escape. I can't believe he actually managed to pass the whole security of the castle that I have arranged.

“It was just his voice and scent this time- he was not there in person. I mean Hana couldn't see him.” My wife explained further when Hana seemed to calm down.

This perked up my attention. It’s getting more and more dangerous for Hana.

 

 

Kai.

 

 

Ghaaaaa!

Why does someone want to kill Hana?

Let me just find out that person; I'll personally kill him.

When I saw Hana trembling over there with fear; I just wanted to rip the head off the person who was doing all this.

 

We all were sitting in the launch with mode all gloomy and tense- again.

Suho-Hyung decided to ease the atmosphere when it was clear Hana had no intention of talking.

 

“Yah! I'm your boyfriend and you're still not bonded with me~” he whined like a kid and sat beside her.

“I didn't stop you.”She answered back with a soft chuckle.

“Really? Can I bond with you?” he asked with gleaming eyes.

“No!”

We all turned towards, Xiumin- Hyung and Chanyeol- Hyung shocked.

“Come on, Hana. Don't add another one with him.” Xiumin- Hyung whined and pointed towards Chanyeol with a disgusted face.

“Yah! Hyung.” Chanyeol looked genuinely offended.

These guys.

But seriously, Hyung two in a row are already enough.

Wait for your turn!

Hana just laughed at their amateur antics.

*sigh*

At least, they succeeded in lifting her mood up.

 

 

 

Hana.

 

 

 

After spending some time in the launch, it was time to sleep. This means I have to share a room with Luhan. I went inside his room followed by him. Walking towards his bed I laid down on it; throwing away the extra blanket and pillow in his face – indirectly telling him to sleep on the floor.

He gave me a look you're-kidding-right. At which I just smirked and turned my back towards him. I knew he will make me sleep on the floor, so I threw him off the bed before he got the chance to do that.

Hehe.

I know I am evil.

Suddenly, I felt myself being lifted up and turned around – shocked. He used his power and dragged me to the other side of the bed and wordlessly lay down on his side.

Wait!

Is he willing to share his bed with me?

He never allows anyone on his bed, right?

“If you don't want to share bed, you can sleep on the floor.” He snapped at me, turning his back towards me. I decided to remain silent and glanced at him for one last time. I was about to drift off, when he laid down on his back facing the ceiling.

“Hana,” He called me hesitantly as if he was afraid to wake me up.

“Hmm…”

“Do you really love Suho?” He asked, insecurity lacing his voice.

I snapped my head towards him, not expecting the question at all.

“Do you?” He turned towards me too and demanded.

I can see insecurity in his eyes; it was as if he was afraid of something.

“You won't hurt him. You won't hurt us, right?” it sounded like a plea- rather than a question and it broke my heart. I was shocked to see this side of Luhan.

“I won't ever hurt anyone of you, I promise,” I answered him with a sincere smile. Slowly, I saw all the insecurity in his eyes washing away, returning back to his normal mischievous sparkling eyes. His lips set themselves into a sincere smile, as his sparkling eyes bore into my soul. I can stare in those eyes for days without getting bored or tired.

Yeah, he is a jerk sometimes. Bearing with him is really hard, but isn't it just worth it?

“Let's make a deal. If I ever hurt you, I'll never call you a Deer again.” I proposed and laughed when I saw him frown.

“I'm not a Deer, you stupid human.” He grumbled.

I didn’t mind he called me a stupid human- when I saw the adorable pout adorning his lips.

*fangirling*

Aww… he's so cute.

Possibly cutest creature alive!

I just can't help it and don't realize that my hands are on his left cheek pinching it slightly.

“God, Luhan! You're the cutest guy I have ever seen.” I squealed and blushed when he smirked at me.

“And a handsome one too.” He added proudly.

“Psht...” I was about to give a mean comment, but couldn’t let it out when I saw his hopeful eyes.

* Sigh*

It’s not like I'm going to lie; it is indeed the truth of the nature.

He is one of the most drop; dead gorgeous guys out there along with his brothers.

Conceited Bastards!

“Yeah, a handsome one too,” I admitted defeat, with a scowl.

Oh- God, I have just increased his never ending ego.

“Hey, look you're blushing.” He stated while, making a cute face; slightly poking my cheek.

“No- I'm not.” I defended myself while pushing his hands away. 

He just gave me a smirk – mocking me. His jerk side is back again.

Uwaah....where is the cute Luhan? I like him better. I scoffed and turned my back on him while closing my eyes. Feeling no moment behind me, I opened my eyes again only to be hit by a pillow in the face.

Ghaaaaaa!

This jerk!

I let out a groan and heard him laughing his off in the background, grabbing the pillow I turned around with a murderous look. Seeing the pillow in my hand he stopped laughing and gulped.

The game is on Deer!

“You will regret your move, you stupid conceited, air-headed animal,” I growled and lunged towards him. Before I could hit him he was off the bed, running away from me. 

“You come back over here,” I growled again and started chasing him around the room.

“Yah! Stop chasing me like a hungry cat.”He yelled at me; stopping to catch his breath.

“Hungry cat? That makes you the pathetic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter