Vows As King.

Honour Of Paying Back. ( Ch# 31 Edited)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV

 

This morning when I came out of my room to head for the breakfast I was greeted by a very unfamiliar scent, but it didn't take me much time to figure out- who did that scent belonged to. Hana was aroused as well as Kris was and their scent was all over the place. I scowled in jealousy. He better not touch her or else I'll blow him away with my tornado. I know my all brothers are well aware of the business going on inside Kris’s room. They all had this angry scowl of jealousy on their faces and I was sure Kai was prohibiting himself to teleport in the sinful room. We all dragged our feet away from there to breakfast table and were not surprised when mom inquired about Hana and Kris. We all scowled in response so she will just went to look for herself and that she did.

Hehehehe.

After sometime mom came back giving us a knowing look, but we all decided to look away and played innocent.

“You guys should have stopped me.” She scolded with a small smile and sat down on her seat.

“Ah~ what are you talking about?” Tao asked, pretending to be completely innocent. Mom just gave us a look again and continued with her breakfast.

“What are you talking about?” Of course, my dad has to be one those extremely curious people.

“Honey, why don't you see it for yourself?” Mom responded and gave my dad a wink which honestly made me gag.

“Mom will you please stop doing that! You're old enough to look weird when you are flirting with dad.” Xiumin Hyung complained, but decided to shut his trap in the end when both my parents sent him death glares.

“Just joking. Why so serious buddy?” He stated nervously when he realized that they won’t move their glare away. Psht! Soon Dad was using his power to look through mom's memory and a smug look appeared on his face. After sometime we saw Kris coming in with a scowl etched on his face which made us smirk; he was looking delightfully frustrated.

Take-it--face!

He just sent us his death glares which were que for us to remain shut up and back down because making this dragon angry is the last thing anyone will like to do when he is already pissed off. After sometime Hana came in too and when mom gave her a smirk she started blushing like there's no tomorrow. Awwwww~ she's cute when she is blushing. She sat down at her usual space, Tao created some commotion but was ignored and yada yada yada…We all saw dad giving Hana a smug look and wondered about what the hell were they doing when mom entered their room? Hana sincerely minded her own business, but our dad had some other plans.

“Ah- you know, Jinah…you should have been a little bit late we never knew that next day Kris and Hana came to us telling that we are going to be grandparents.” He claimed thoughtfully and gave us all a smirk. We all chocked on our food as soon as we heard that while Kris started coughing. I think he choked on his spit. Ah~ curse you Kris! I wish you die by choking on your own spit. Just what the hell were you doing with her? Hana on other hand splashed out the water she was drinking on Suho hyung’s face who was sitting opposite to her.

“Yah!" Suho hyung protested and wiped away the water from his face.

“His fault!" Hana defended herself and pointed towards Dad after calming her blushing face down. After breakfast Kris hyung, Luhan hyung, Xiumin hyung and Suho hyung were called out by Dad because he needed their help with some kingdom matters. No offense, but we have to work too along with dad as we are going to be the next kings in linage.

“Well that's the first time I saw you guys going for work.” Hana stated while tilting her head a little.

“We already know our duties. We are well trained for them- well you can say we were trained for all this since our childhood Hana. Dad here calls us only when he is really busy with all his other works.” Beakhyun hyung explained and sated her curious mind.

“And besides that we haven't taken our vows as Kings till now so yeah it’s not our job either.” Chanyeol continued with his stupid, dorky grin.

“Why?” It was a seemingly innocent question, but I could see all my brothers who were present there blushing like mad man. I was no different. Well, you guys know in order for us to take our vows as King at least one of us have to get our bonded mate pregnant with at least one baby. We can't possibly tell her that now, can we?

“Uh...guys! Don't you think mom's calling us?” I proclaimed and sprinted out of the room. Soon all my brothers followed my suite leaving a dumbfounded Hana alone in the launch.

……………

All my brothers came back in the evening. We all were watching TV and most of us were sprawled across the room on floor, others were sitting on the couch. Hana was also sitting on the couch looking quite bothered and pissed, but none of us dare to open our mouth and ask her the reason. Knowing her, she would throw a lot of tantrum and probably break our if we told her anything. Suho hyung came in the launch after he was done getting fresh and sat next to her. Hana gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek which of course did not make us all happy.

“Yah! Why did he always get kisses from you?” Tao whined while burning in jealousy just like the rest of us. Hana gave us a stink eye while getting up from her place and kissed Xiumin Luhan and Kris hyung too. They all started blushing like a mad women. She tucked her tongue out at us and went back to sit on her place.

“You were not the one who was out all day and I missed them.” She finished her sentence with the roll of her eyes.

 “And besides that, you all didn't answer my question and left me alone dumbfounded.” We all blushed again and coughed awkwardly to dismiss the topic which I'm glad she did. All the guys who got kisses smirked our way while we could do nothing more than just scowling.

“Yeah but that's not our fault that dad took them not us.” Lay hyung stated in an irate tone and sent my brothers a glare. Chen and D.O hyung nodded in agreement.

“Well they confessed to me too so they are practically my boyfriend for mean time.”

“When did Kris hyung and Xiumin hyung confessed to you?” D.O hyung shouted with his O.O eyes.

“When did I confess to you?” Xiumin hyung asked confused.

“Well Kris confessed to me this morning when we were.....uh never mind.” She turned all red and both Kris hyung and Hana started coughing like crazy cave people.

“And Xiumin confessed to me the first night I slept in his room well he thought I was sleeping.”She finished with a teasing smile.

“You were awake?” Xiumin hyung asked shocked. On a closer look we all could see his cheeks turning red.

“Yup.” She claimed and winked at him. Xiumin hyung turned 50 shades of red which is I don't know even possible. Okay I admit she looked y as hell! And our hormones due to not having for quite some time and the frustrating position that dragon put us into today morning was not helping at all. They sat down on the couch and continued watching TV.

“Suho.” Hana called him and by the look on his face I knew what she was going to ask.

“Yeah.” He turned his head towards Hana with a slight tilt.

Sorry Hyung wrong move!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter